For White Rabbit

Uh, kinda depends on where you're going.

It's fashionably acceptable if you're going to a professional/casual gig. But if it's strictly professional you need dress pants.

I used to think it was fashionable to wear jeans with a sports coat in the 90's and people laughed at me, now everyone does it!

YOU'RE NOT WHITE RABBIT.

Sorry but I don't know you well enough to trust your judgement. On a scale of 1-10 exactly how metro sexual are you?

Nah, sorry but Lethean owns 500 pairs of shoes AND can tell me who's fighting in the next main event at UFC. Now THAT is metro. But your advice is appreciated.

BlackStar said:
Nah, sorry but Lethean owns 500 pairs of shoes AND can tell me who's fighting in the next main event at UFC. Now THAT is metro. But your advice is appreciated.

Pfft. I own three pairs that are wearable - Dress shoes for work that are so worn out the sole is coming off, my vibrams for running and my skechers for awesomeness.

Anyways, I'd say yes you can depending on the style. I don't really know. I mean, I did it a week ago but I had a vest over the button up shirt and tie.

Also, I don't really consider myself metro. These days I'm usually in old clothes when hanging out at home with my belly hanging out due to too much Burgerville and alcohol while watching shows with better looking people than me in them. Basically, I've become a typical American male.

PS. Edgar Vs Maynard III next week!

I'm wearing LA Gear because they were on sale at Big Five.

I do all of my shoe shopping at Big Five.

jeans with a dress shirt and tie = ridiculous in any situation.

unless you're going for halloween as a badly dressed person.

a really nice pair of jeans with a really nice button up shirt untucked and no tie casual is ok.

but jeans with tucked in button up shirt + tie = bad.

tinymhg said:
MattAY said:
Lethean said:
while watching shows with better looking people than me in them.

....Wha?....Dont get this part.
You know BBC stuff. :p

You dont understand. Lethean here is by far the best looking man in the universe. Trees grow faster around him, angels fall from heaven just to look at him, Longo oils up his body for him...and he never does that!

...Do you now see the magnitude of male beauty within this man? Because if not, he will gracefully look at you and within SECONDS you will be incredibly homosexual.

intoTheRain said:

a really nice pair of jeans with a really nice button up shirt untucked and no tie casual is ok.

I disagree. I've seen the combo before and it works. It depends on the type of jeans though. Slim fit and dark jeans usually work best.

MattAY said:
tinymhg said:
MattAY said:
Lethean said:
while watching shows with better looking people than me in them.

....Wha?....Dont get this part.
You know BBC stuff. :p

You dont understand. Lethean here is by far the best looking man in the universe. Trees grow faster around him, angels fall from heaven just to look at him, Longo oils up his body for him...and he never does that!

...Do you now see the magnitude of male beauty within this man? Because if not, he will gracefully look at you and within SECONDS you will be incredibly homosexual.
Maybe Mr. Lethean was referring to the female of the species. No matter what you say the female form is always superior to that of the male human. No disrespect meant to Mr. Lethean or his male beauteousness, but I rather doubt your claims of his homosexually transforming powers, perhaps he only attracts guys with latent homosexual tendencies.

lokness said:
intoTheRain said:

I disagree. I've seen the combo before and it works. It depends on the type of jeans though. Slim fit and dark jeans usually work best.

they absolutely have to be dark.. but still. it just shouldn't be done imo.

Jeans and a tie depend wholly on two things. The jeans and the rest of you. It can come across as hipsterish or sloppy pretty easily.

Lethean said:
I've become a typical American male

FN5QWANFWI9VD7B.MEDIUM.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle