Enjoy!

De-Ting

Rookie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr3P4jffUzg

As someone who made the conscious decision to stop drinking carbonated beverages altogether nearly 10 years ago, this information about the world's favorite "soft drink," thankfully, doesn't affect me. But what about you? Heck, no matter how you choose to react, it still won't affect me because we're talking about an addictive compound with no second-hand dangers, except for your offspring, of course. No big deal, eh?

A lot of those are bitching just to bitch... Lespecially the last one and the India one.

And Coke Zero is where it's at anyway.

Optimus-Crime said:
http://youtubedoubler.com/ghHL
1283028446806.gif

"This just in, COCA-COLA HAS SUGAR IN IT!"
Or, in the case of US coke, that horrible corn horse-shit.

Then there was the stuff that everybody already knows, like the cocaine and the nazi fanta.
Was not surprised to hear pepsi couldn't give less of a shit about the recipe, after all their entire market is about NOT tasting like coke.

This also doesn't affect me, either. I'm all about that pepsi max, which i only recently found out is entirely different in the US.

I love coke from Mexico. Sugar makes it taste way better than high fructous Corn syrup. I drink at least two a day and I'm a healthy weight.

I have thought about trying to give it up. I have been taking caffeine in every day for almost two decades so if I go a day without 1 I start to get mild withdrawal symptoms. (headache)

But you know what? Damn coke makes me happy.

I'm not a fan of Coke. It feels really funny on my teeth and it makes me burp like crazy.

Not gonna lie, as bad as they are I do love me some sugary drinks though. I'm a sucker for iced coffee. I am trying to cut down though.

I haven't watched the video (I'm at work) but judging from everyone's posts, it's a video about the dangers of Coca Cola, yeah?

Coke Zero is still bad for you, but if you're looking for a soft drink that's uh, "not as bad" and at least has zero sugar/carbohydrates and bugger all calories, then yeah, Coke Zero is where it's at.

You must have a pretty crazy metabolism, Sourdeez. I think this is further evident by your love of chicken wings and slow cooked, vacuum sealed steaks. :p

If you don't mind me saying, I'd advise being careful with those drinks, man. Even if you are at a healthy body weight, it might not be doing good for you on the inside.

This thread reminds me of a story I read... I forget where, but there was this guy who worked at a hotel for two years, and within those two years he lost all of his teeth due to the consumption of Coke. To be fair though, this is an extreme case as frankly, this guy was an idiot. He was drinking seven liters of Coke a day because he was thirsty from his work and he didn't like the taste of water. The worst part about it all is that he was in his early twenties.

Everything in moderation.

Master_Craig said:
This thread reminds me of a story I read... I forget where, but there was this guy who worked at a hotel for two years, and within those two years he lost all of his teeth due to the consumption of Coke. To be fair though, this is an extreme case as frankly, this guy was an idiot. He was drinking seven liters of Coke a day because he was thirsty from his work and he didn't like the taste of water. The worst part about it all is that he was in his early twenties.
The end of the video talks about a mother from New Zealand who died at 30. She drank about 10 liters of it per day. Her teeth decayed and had to be removed, one of her children was born without tooth enamel, and she died of a heart attack.

Holy shit. Jesus, that's horrible. That's a sad story. That lady passed away from something that was completely preventable. Heart breaking.

We all know that Coke is bad. In saying that, drinking it in moderation, combined with a relatively healthy diet and active life style, you will be okay.

Drinking it ridiculously, liters and liters of Coke on a daily basis is crazy. That's clearly an addiction right there.

One diet coke a day with dinner because i honestly prefer it to regular coke. Otherwise I drink water and green tea.

Wouldn't care even if I did drink coke though. I'm sure there is a shocking video for nearly everything we put into our bodies and come into contact with on a daily basis. Just try and be smart and pray you have good genes. Otherwise you'll drive yourself insane.

intoTheRain said:
I'm sure there is a shocking video for nearly everything we put into our bodies and come into contact with on a daily basis.
See, this guy gets it.

You can kill yourself by drinking too much fucking water and breathing too much oxygen, there is nothing at all safe in this world and it all comes down to common sense. If you do not possess this, then congrats, you're going to get a first-hand look at what that whole 'natural selection' thing is.

This just made me go down and get a glass of coke. That filling up the glass sound just makes me so damn thirsty!

Also, people in advertising...fucking hell.

I know a guy (not friends anymore) who is quite overweight. While he doesn't drink alcohol or have that bad of a diet in terms of food, the guy admitted to drinking fifteen cans of Redbull a day. I'm surprised he's not dead.

He had gastric band surgery done on himself a few years ago (for anyone who doesn't know, it's a surgical procedure where they basically put a band around your stomach, constricting it and making it so you can't eat as much). He lost a bit of weight but unfortunately for him the weight loss wasn't long term, he's put it back on and quite frankly, he's bigger than ever.

Doesn't stop him from drinking Redbull.

Anything that says "sugar free" makes me worry.

In saying that, while it is honestly probably not good, it's going to be much, much better than things like Coca Cola, Redbull etc.

Master_Craig said:
I know a guy (not friends anymore) who is quite overweight. While he doesn't drink alcohol or have that bad of a diet in terms of food, the guy admitted to drinking fifteen cans of Redbull a day. I'm surprised he's not dead.

He had gastric band surgery done on himself a few years ago (for anyone who doesn't know, it's a surgical procedure where they basically put a band around your stomach, constricting it and making it so you can't eat as much). He lost a bit of weight but unfortunately for him the weight loss wasn't long term, he's put it back on and quite frankly, he's bigger than ever.

Doesn't stop him from drinking Redbull.

a buddys ex GF would drink nothing but red bull. and complained constantly of having insomnia.

everyone has "insomnia" these days. as they update to their facebook on their bright phone screen to let everyone know they have "insomnia"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133