Earthbound!!!!

No this isn't some topic asking when a new ones coming out (although it would be nice to know if there was) but its a topic to the Earthbound lovers who want to reminisce about the beauty, humour, and fun of this amazing game.

My fondest memory was the Blue cult or whatever it was called, i mean, they had the look of a certain cult, also at the point in the game you really had to level up significantly to get through that area without muhc trouble.

Sorry, but, I kinda hate this game. The concept of an RPG with school kids and psychic powers was fun, but I really, really hated how the game was made. The fighting system really annoyed me, I stopped playing pretty early. I think it has nothing to do with other great RPGs on the SNES, like Chrono Trigger. Still, Ness kicks ass in Super Smash, so I'll let him be.

Bipumaster said:
Sorry, but, I kinda hate this game. The concept of an RPG with school kids and psychic powers was fun, but I really, really hated how the game was made. The fighting system really annoyed me, I stopped playing pretty early. I think it has nothing to do with other great RPGs on the SNES, like Chrono Trigger. Still, Ness kicks ass in Super Smash, so I'll let him be.
But you'll rip on lucas right?

It was a simple RPG that poked fun at the cliches of other RPG's...
The fighting system itself was basic, just like other games that are newer that i found amazing, such as the Suikoden series when it began. Basic. But the story and everything else made it work i found.

nice game, i haven't finished this game cause of chrono trigger and breath of fire.

I found once i played it if i started chrono trigger or breath of fire i would end up not finishing earthbound in time i dunno why haha

zionprophecy said:
No this isn't some topic asking when a new ones coming out (although it would be nice to know if there was) but its a topic to the Earthbound lovers who want to reminisce about the beauty, humour, and fun of this amazing game.

My fondest memory was the Blue cult or whatever it was called, i mean, they had the look of a certain cult, also at the point in the game you really had to level up significantly to get through that area without muhc trouble.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j69kcmPBCJE check that out if you're into roms and emulators

The Japanese need to release this again in the U.S...it will sell like hot cakes for sure now that Ness and Lucas are Nintendo mainstays thanks to Super Smash Bros.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod