Dr. Who

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Who watches this dumb shit?

I'm an embarrassing nerd who loves plenty of nerdy, silly things, but holy shit Dr. Who is the worst.

I love Dr Who. I've been watching since its reboot back in 2005. The new companion is the best one yet. She curious, open minded, clever, and the way she presents herself works very well for the whimsical feeling of the show.

Im not one of those people that constantly has to talk about dr who or have a toy tardus or any of that crap though.

It's weird. I don't watch Dr. Who, but that is like as nerdy as my friends go.

So I would be talking The Witcher, and they know, Song of Ice and Fire, but that's it.

They all know Dr. Who, but I am like beyond them. I've been meaning to at least give it a try, but... yeah...

It's Doctor, not Dr, and it's one of the best shows ever. Anyone who can't watch at least five episodes and become hooked is a sad person with a frozen heart.

I've seen every episode of the latest run and some from the '70s. They're all hit or miss (mostly miss). There's not a lot of sci-fi shows on TV these days, so I take what I can get. I really like the actor that they have currently portraying The Doctor, but the stories & dialogue lately have been mostly horrible. The show has also become far, far too formulaic. Doctor Who is in desperate need of a new showrunner & writers.

As for other current British sci-fi series, I think Black Mirror is extremely overrated but Utopia was amazing.

Paradox said:
It's Doctor, not Dr

13100601725184.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod