Doom on TI-83 video

-FCM-

Rookie
I should be doing my essay on The Scarlet Letter buuuut...I'd rather nitpick.

More of a fun fact actually. That Doom on TI-83 isn't Doom. It's Wolfenstein.

Just so this topic isn't totally worthless, do you think E for Everyone will happen again or was it too small? Also, what do you think of Sonic being in the next Super Smash? Awesome or who-invited-that-guy?

nitpick!

i do think 'e for all' will return. idg has plenty of money, and it was only their first year.

d

'E For All' will likely return. The press might not be reeled in, because journalists would probably rather have a floor with clear running paths (E3 has spoiled us) than weave through a crowd of fanboys and wait to play a game they have to write about in thirty minutes. But there's an audience out there for an event that isn't industry exclusive, so I think it will be back next year and much larger.

Nintendo and Sega are trying to patch up the relationship between Sonic and Mario, as long as it involves competition - brawling, the Olympics, anything. Of course, it's odd seeing Mario be so Nintendo and Sonic be so not. Well, at least they don't have hedgehogs eating mushrooms and plumbers going after Chaos Emeralds... yet.

Who cares about what they think of Sonic being in brawl. What i want to know is their input on how the hell sonic wouldn't absolutely smash the track events. Hmmmm, a speedy hedgehog vs a fat italian plumber in a race....I wonder who'll win?

In that case, fat would have sufficed. Like being a plumber makes him slower.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle