Dont Swear at me again young man! Ohh Duke!!!

Again I can't believe you are standing by the new Nintendo platform like that knowing how disappointing the already properitary platform (while promising) is to developers.

Nintendo platforms eventually answer to failure because they refuse to advance their 'GREAT IDEAS' and technology to developers where as Sony and MS base their stuff on C++ or Windows translateable platforms.

Gimmicks or not Nin's new system will fail.

Again.

It is still proprietary and developers will not invest in the tools to develop for it or the licensing.

Nuff said.

=====================

No don't delete this Mr. Mod...already sent an email to Duke about how shocked I was he was backing the thing. I used to have your task homeslice and trust me this message is nothing like 'nasty'. I am just encouraging healthy discussion about why the heck GR thinks that platform (again proprietary) is going to work (????).

To Gold:
I sent you a PM saying this, first time you were insulting an owner of this site, so I editted it, and closed it cause it was in the wrong forum, I'm redirecting you to address this to GR in the proper channel of this message board, The GRandmasters forum, and also saying that since this is the second time in the forum I will mark it so you can read in your own post. This is fine, just take it to another forum.

Thanks DL or whoever saved this...I was kinda peeved about finding it disappear without an answer.

And to GR...Duke and buds....

Looks like lots of other people are asking questions. Other than Gameboy + Extensions Nintendo has been proven proprietary failure since SNES. Come on.....

Anyways - Love you guys!

Goldy!

Yeah it was, me, this was better, but remember if you want to talk to the site owners, this is the forum you want to put it in. Regular posters check it out too, so they will respond as well, but it doesn't really belong in General Gaming, and since you are addressing the owners, it is better served being here.

We kewl.....ask Duke who was one of the people doing your thing in 1995 (and trust me it was a lot harder).

I pop in here when I have time for games and just BS'n time to time DL...but trust me. Done your job on no uncertain terms and if I ever ask Duke WTF is up about something I think he will get.....especially about props for NINTENDO (????)

Peeeece-

Goldfish!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle