Demon's Souls European Release!

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
This is pretty big news for all you Europeans who have failed to import it, a Europe release has finally been announced!

The version is called the Black Phantom Edition, and will come with a game guide and a soundtrack.

So yeah. Now Europeans can enjoy one of last year's greatest games without having to import.

madster111 said:
Meh.

Why would i want to play a game too hard to play without breaking controllers?
Bah.

This isn't one of those games that makes you shout "it's cheating on me!" Anything unfortunate that happens to you on Demon's Souls is your own fault, except when nobody summons you.

De-Ting said:
This isn't one of those games that makes you shout "it's cheating on me!" Anything unfortunate that happens to you on Demon's Souls is your own fault, except when nobody summons you.
I break controllers when i do shit wrong.

In fact, Forza 2 made me go through 3 controllers because i kept getting to the last couple of laps in endurance races and totaling my car.

I can see Demon's Souls being the same sort of thing.
Also, i dread the day i have to walk in my local game retailer and ask for demon's souls.

madster111 said:
Also, i dread the day i have to walk in my local game retailer and ask for demon's souls.
Then just pick it off the shelf. Do you have a lisp or something? :p

........That's how I'm going read your posts from now on.

De-Ting said:
Then just pick it off the shelf. Do you have a lisp or something? :p

........That's how I'm going read your posts from now on.
No, it's just incredibly awkward for most Aussies to say.

We talk in 'azzas, no 'Ss'.

Should I be happy for such an awesome game to come to us or scared because it will probably kick my ass? :p

I sort of grew away from my RPG love infact last one I bought was FF13 when it came out and I only play it little by little here and there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle