Chinese Safari

I'm a pussy when it comes to videos like that. I won't even click it. I've seen enough things getting maimed and killed on the internet for one lifetime.
Posting this just as a counterattack. No worries, nothing dies in this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJkZXh9v_i4
I'm a medium rare guy as well. Just had one on Tuesday. Fuck yeah. BBQ tomorrow for the holiday. inb4 you call me a hypocrite or some shit for eating meat. I'm on to you, Icepick :p

Oh man, the moans of pain that cow made almost made me vegetarian...ALMOST.

I'm a...*cough* well done guy.

That's right bitches, you have to wait longer WITH me for your steak regardless of how you want it!

I guess I'll be the one to point it out...

Those have got to be the laziest goddamn tigers I've ever seen. I mean, after the first one does the takedown after like 2.3 seconds of the cow being dumped off the truck, the rest of them were like, "Well, I guess we should eat now...." and kinda sit around nibbling on the poor bastard. I'm almost positive I heard one complain about the lack of seasoning. No killer instinct, no clamping down on the neck like you see in nature shows.

I didn't find it that disturbing mainly because the quality is so bad you can barely make out what was going on. The most disturbing thing was the cries of pain and distress from the cow. I could not believe it was still alive and no one wanted to put it out of its misery

It's always hard to understand foreign cultures. I just read this article about some model that runs around everywhere wearing a huge anime head. And they even supplied a slightly erotic, slightly terrifying, completely creepy and strange video to go along with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... wNRCqKk2Qg

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have my first Nightmare slash wetdream ever after seeing that.

Now I will be the first to admit that I don't know nearly enough about foreign cultures as I should but being the curious sort that I am I found out that this isn't new or even just one person doing it. Apparently it is called Kigurumi and it is an actual thing in Japan.

Foreigners, amirite?

Oh umm, I'll have to second the medium well. I love me some steak.

Wow, cow was still alive after all that.

C_nate said:
It's always hard to understand foreign cultures. I just read this article about some model that runs around everywhere wearing a huge anime head. And they even supplied a slightly erotic, slightly terrifying, completely creepy and strange video to go along with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... wNRCqKk2Qg

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have my first Nightmare slash wetdream ever after seeing that.

Now I will be the first to admit that I don't know nearly enough about foreign cultures as I should but being the curious sort that I am I found out that this isn't new or even just one person doing it. Apparently it is called Kigurumi and it is an actual thing in Japan.

Foreigners, amirite?

Question: Do you think that represent a culture as a whole?

And I like mine medium rare... didn't someone already asked this question?

Well it wasn't so bad at the beginning because I can understand this is life and the tigers like to catch their own food, but dragging it around is just cruel.

It's like at the bull fight in Spain they will get the bull to go through the cape as close to the madator as possible, then eventually start stabbing it until it has like 6 rods stuck in their back and very disorientated, then after ages, finally kill it and drag the body around the arena by a horse. It's just barbaric and sad to think so many people are cheering for the bull to die. They are monsters

But check this out, bahaha I had nightmares for days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owm4Hiuf ... ata_player

cyberjim2000 said:
Question: Do you think that represent a culture as a whole?

Of course not. Just like I don't think a couple of rural Chinese farmers dragging around a cow with a truck represents their culture either. Sadly there are quite a few people who do make sweeping generalizations like that though. I was just kind of satirizing a little bit on it by saying all foreign people are weird and using an example that was well, pretty weird.

I could've done the same thing by linking an episode of swamp people. I'm pretty sure most people in the south aren't swimming around in swamps hunting gators but most "reality" shows featuring people from the south play up on that whole rural aspect. (american hoggers is another)

^Same. I don't believe they're monsters or that a culture is to blame.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W1bSKw0SkE
link = Arabs drifting

There's an age gap that needs to be addressed here as well, and it's better defined as a lack of maturity.
I link the Arab drifting video because when one thinks about the Qur'an and Islam and the conservative dogma that's held in the Muslim culture--it's not something you'd immediately associate with street drifting.
So I go straight to facts.
Who's doing this shit? It's the idiots or kids, generally speaking; you're not going to find anyone over 40 doing something so stupid. Anyone with a semblance of cognitive being...is not going to be doing any of this shit. There's no designated point of maturity, you can't attribute the dumbass occurrences to a "cultural process." Is it boredom taken hold? Kids at work? Idiots at play? Yeah, all of that. You can even add laziness to the bunch. I think it all breeds the same ilk.
That, and an acceptance of depravity. Nothing new, of course. It has and will always be the cheapest form of entertainment, motherfuckers.

But I don't like the idea that personal responsibility will get glossed over because he eats rice balls, or they eat hummus, or that I eat refried beans.
actually, i'm more tex-mex, a culture clash benefit.

Ugh, do you ever make yourself amazing McDonald's cheeseburgers, the likes that no mere mortal could ever imagine or possibly ever dream of? If I could I would make a double-double quarter pounder with cheese and lettuce, on mcgriddle buns slapped in syrup. and i'd take one of those old school super sized cups and fill it with vanilla ice cream, 2 apple pies, and a bunch of french fries for dipping. Please tell me you've done something like this before, because this is my fetish.

I just want to see what the crew makes for themselves. If I could make my own McDonalds food...I'd be in trouble.

I make quesadillas sometimes at work with what we have. Our crew thinks they're awesome. I also made this shake that is f*cking awesome before It's 2/3 or the cup of Vanilla shake and 1/3 with Hi-C Orange drink. Mix them together and it taste like an orange Lifesaver Cream Saver.

I experiment with the food many of times, but now I can't since we got cameras installed. My head manager is crazy and watches the recordings everyday. I usually don't experiment with burgers, because I like chicken instead.

Wendy's frosty + fries = the perfect dipping combination. Does McDonalds have anything similar that the average guy could try?
i like the vanilla cones but maybe you know of something even better.

that sucks about the cameras.
there used to be these things called McDLTs. I would do anything for an original McDLT again. because of the packaging it was like the adult happy meal.

Never heard of McDLTs. Our McDonald's is part of a franchise. Usually, other places get cooler stuff first like the Mac wrap for example, someone mentioned that on here and argued we don't have them here. Several months later, we get them. I used to do all the cooking and customer service, but now I just clean up the place over the night. Our McDonald's closes at 12am and re-opens at 4. I'm usually by myself for couple hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod