Catfish

"Hi my name is Chris Hansen..."
No but now I'm a little worried it could be a horror movie because of the last 40 seconds of the trailer.

A member of my youth group saw it.

All he said was "Its not actually a thriller"

And that's when I stopped caring about the movie.

Trippysmurf said:
A member of my youth group saw it.

All he said was "Its not actually a thriller"

And that's when I stopped caring about the movie.
You are definitely missing something! It such a great movie! I don't want to spoil anything but all i can say is that i feel sorry for Angela...

Local movie reviewer really liked/was disturbed by this. Doubt I'll catch it unless Netflix picks it up (which it will, since it contains every documentary ever made).

DocMoc said:
I would like to find out how it ends without actually seeing it. Lien? Help me out?
Just see the darn film!

But you know what... fine... let me tell you about the ending without spoiling the fun. It has scary moments that'll make you be on the edge of your seat, some freaky scenes, some funny scenes and some sad scenes. In the end, you start to look into yourself and think a little about life.

Happy? now go see it! it's still in theaters here in S.F (limited though)

No Bret nooooooooooo!

I will say it's scary but not as scary as the trailer is making it out to be. "Bizarre" was definatly a good word to describe it. My friends and I had a lengthy debate about it over a few coffee's hours after it was finished.

It's only playing at select screens though and I hate when movies do that. There are some truly amazing movies out there like Moon and A Scanner Darkly that never got the attention they deserved because they were only released to a handful of viewers. Damn independent artsy-fartsy films, LOL

WickedLiquid said:
It's only playing at select screens though and I hate when movies do that. There are some truly amazing movies out there like Moon and A Scanner Darkly that never got the attention they deserved because they were only released to a handful of viewers. Damn independent artsy-fartsy films, LOL
or just like Animal kingdom, Valhalla Rising, Centurion or the american I could write five paragraph on why they're great films but then, no one would know where to see them... sigh... i wish indie films would be more available...

I saw it tonight, it was pretty good. It felt a little too long though.

It definitely had a big WTF ending and was very tragic. It's not a horror film like the trailer suggests, it's a documentary and the fact that it's true makes it disturbing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle