127 Hours

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by WickedLiquid, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Chris_Crime

Chris_Crime Rookie

I fast-forwarded to the part where he made the cut, watched the scene, and immediately deleted it from my dvr.
    Don't judge me.

2. Lien

Lien Rookie

You should get the film again then rewind 20 mins before he makes the cut where he makes the realization on how much of a jerk he is to his co-workers who wanted to be his buddy or just hang-out after work but he was too cool for them, to his family he never talked to in years and yet still try to call him every week, to his ex whom he just walked all over her with this sentiment that he was the victim in the relationship and on how he always rolled his eyes when people started to talk about wonderful things but he just daze out thinking it's boring subjects without even trying to give an interest.

You might just learn something about yourself, chris.

3. Chris_Crime

Chris_Crime Rookie

127 hours? more like 3 minutes.

4. intoTheRain

intoTheRain Regular

[​IMG]

5. danielrbischoff

Hahahaha

OK, still this movie is pretty moving. I mean, like I said, I don't enjoy how it moves me, because it kind of made me feel sick, but it sticks with you. You remember it and it's a great study of character and the places you go when you think you could die.

6. Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm only judging you because that means you fast forwarded over Kate Mara...

I saw the actual guy - don't remember his name - give a presentation/speech last year. It was pretty cool.

7. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

Hey I remeber this thread! Man 2010 was a good year, wasn't it?

8. GRColin

GRColin Rookie

Nope.

Chris Columbus.

Kevin McCallisterr is an adult, solo hiking perv who jacks off when trapped under a rock because the pain and dehydration arouses his balls like no other. He eventually has to cut his arm off due to excessive jacking while fending off a shriveled Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern when he isn't filming a "Christmas Story 2". (Seriously, google that. Fucking looks terrible.)

9. danielrbischoff

When was Joe Pesci ever not shriveled?