Cant figure out how to change my password..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippy_Cune

Rookie
exactly as the title says...

BUT ALSO

Hey guys!! im hoping theres a good handful of yall still here who'll remember me and the old days of the El Dorado crew. lols. I assume ill start to be in here pretty often... so.. uhhh... Thanks! Nice to see you all (when i do)! and all those pleasantries

Go log in on the front page, not the forums, and go to your profile on there. That'll let you change your password. If worst comes to worst, just PM me and I can change it.

Oh, reminds me. I'm an admin now. Who'da guessed?

And welcome back! I definitely remember you, though you probably don't remember me as much. Hope you stay around.

Hi! Welcome back, although I don't know you, but I heard many great things you did for this company. Anyways, It's nice for the actual "Old Skool" to come back. I love GR Forum history.

i thought you were in jail for burning down an arby's

or died in a car crash on the way to a juagalo concert

I have heard much about the El Dorardo crew. Almost as much as I've heard about Dobby. Your "crew" has quite the reputation on here!

Now I just have to meet Shane.

Hey what's up. I've been here forever, but most people don't remember me. I thought Crazy_Cune was an asshole but Hippy_Cune was cool, but we were all dumb back then.

Good to see you.

Everyone misses DWTC. I don't care if that guy was a "juggalo." He was cool. I'm hoping this necroposting brings back GhostTrip. Also, just so I'm not confused anymore.

Icepick = Infamous Shane?

UghRochester said:
Everyone misses DWTC. I don't care if that guy was a "juggalo." He was cool. I'm hoping this necroposting brings back GhostTrip. Also, just so I'm not confused anymore.

Icepick = Infamous Shane?

how am I infamous shane? just out of curiosity, seems like a odd leap

Because I don't know my Old Skool members. I do remember you apparently getting females to send you pictures and you would post them, correct?

UghRochester said:
Because I don't know my Old Skool members. I do remember you apparently getting females to send you pictures and you would post them, correct?

Shane was a 12 year old star quarterback benching 300 pounds fucking cheerleaders left and right

I was an asshole that convinced what few female members GR had to give me nudes, apparently I was charming..., and than distributed them across the GR male members, and yet they kept coming.. time and time again

I did strike out with Duke's wife on chat, and thus my long journey on GR's ban list began

Icepick said:
I was an asshole that convinced what few female members GR had to give me nudes, apparently I was charming..., and than distributed them across the GR male members, and yet they kept coming.. time and time again

Wow, why on Earth would you be such a dick? Was your life at home THAT bad that you had to make everyone miserable?

WickedLiquid said:
Icepick said:

Wow, why on Earth would you be such a dick? Was your life at home THAT bad that you had to make everyone miserable?

apparently you didn't admire the female body as a teenager?

Yes I was a dick, but it's not like I ever tricked them into giving them to me, they willingly participated.

You're mad you never got to see them, pull your holier than though white knight BS all you want, from 12-16, you want tits, and lots of em. I partly blame them anyways, it wasn't like it was a secret I was an asshole, it wasn't like it was a secret I shared them, for fuck sakes, my chat name was Gods Gift To Women, I might as well held a sign saying "I'm a fucking tool, trust nothing I say", but they got a peak of what they wanted, and I got mine likewise in return

so please, lower your pitchfork, and as for making everyone miserable, quite a lot of people were happy with my work. ;)

Rainemaida said:
<3 Icepick

;) damn straight you do

and ironically, on the subject, the one woman everyone on here trashes as a whore, Dobby, was the one woman who wasn't prone to my bullshit, and to classy to show, well her and Enigma, but I never cared for Enigma

every other woman here, from silenteyes, to judy, to bubbles, were all placed on a pedestal, and praised, and all of em were eager to show their goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133