Cant figure out how to change my password..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your trolling won't work on me Icepick but thanks for playing. And yeah, it's nice to know all the women left because your ego demanded their reputation be ruined :roll:

Longo_2_guns said:
Hahaha, I love how Icepick is still able to rile people up about stuff he did years ago.

11 fucking years ago and I still get children all butt-hurt over it

look wicked, if I snuck in and snapped pics of them changing, I'd understand your rage
If I somehow got into their computer, or e mail, I'd understand your rage

these people, willingly exchanged pics with a teenager, considering the majority were full blown adults, but yes, I'm the evil one?

and it's not like this is an isolated incident, this continued for years, is it my fault they were so eager?

God if you hate me, you should have a chat with Stealth, I at least could say everyone involved was my age or older, him.. not so much

and I'm not trolling, I don't have to, you're half shitting yourself with rage over incidents that occurred a decade ago, you're trolling yourself kid

Whatever happened, people trusted you and you embarrassed them, kinda makes you a dick. But if it was 11 years ago and you still can't see it from someone else's perspective then you never will. Which means there's no point in even discussing this with you.

And if you knew how to piss me off I would just delete your threads. But I'm not mad, no point in getting angry at someone online. I'm just bewildered by your ego, that's all.

WickedLiquid said:
Whatever happened, people trusted you and you embarrassed them, kinda makes you a dick. But if it was 11 years ago and you still can't see it from someone else's perspective then you never will. Which means there's no point in even discussing this with you.

whoever said I couldn't see it from someone else's perspective, I readily admit I was an asshole back then, and I'm not positive what type of non-disclosure contract is involved to a woman almost twice my age stripping on webcam for me, but considering it occurred multiple times, I classify it under the "fool me once, shame on you, fool me 20 odd times, shame on me" category

Quite trying to reason your diarrhea of rage, it happened 11 years ago, everyone, but you apparently, is over it, and I'm still in contact with the vast majority of parties involved. I simply explained something Ugh was unsure about, than you busted in trying to act like the noble hero, for a cause that doesn't exist

Your rage boils down to "OMG, as a teenager you got nudes and showed them to people, you must be why, 11 years later, there's no women here"

grow the fuck up, take your morale soapbox and go preach somewhere else, save children from Kony, complain about the wealth gap for the 1%, do something besides cry about shit no one remembers, or cares about

noticed your edit, claiming not to be upset, despite ample evidence to the contrary when this gem popped out

And if you knew how to piss me off I would just delete your threads. But I'm not mad, no point in getting angry at someone online. I'm just bewildered by your ego, that's all.

First off what ego, someone asked about past events, I explained said events

Secondly, so, women who willing send nudes to a teenage boy, wrong on my part for betraying a non existent contract of trust, removing posts because you're upset by them, ignoring free speech (considering the intent to harm is not there, you just choose to get whiny about it) and abusing mod rights equal noble in your eyes?

Cute logic you got there princess

The excitements over, I'm pretty sure at least, once he realized no one else shared his moral outrage he fucked off pretty quickly

WickedLiquid said:

so I'm guessing what with you feverishly deleting my threads, I found out how to piss you off? I don't know what you have against puppies, but you're a sad little man

Rainemaida said:
Icepick - bringing the lulz before there were lulz

Hipster level

tumblr_ljyptcMYJT1qzmowao1_500.jpg

BlackStar and Chris Crime did it better.

And Cune better have told DWTC to come back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod