Buy from me! No me! Look at me over here!

astrowabbit

Rookie
I'm sick of exclusive content to those buyers who buy at a certain place. I buy my games at one place, as the others are further away. LIke why would I drive 5 extra m,iles to Wal-Mart to save $.16 and get some cheap content with it.

I'm, also tired of vendors putting the DLC on the disk and then charging us to unlock it.

This abuse must stop.

We must be strong and resist the urge to buy.

I first thought this was spam.
Also, it's their marketing strategy. Anything to put more in their pockets.

I've been frustrated with this for a while now. I don't like seeing exclusive things at certain places, I also don't like people who pre-order getting special goodies in game too. I miss the old days when no matter where you bought from you'd get the same game that you would get anywhere else. Anything for an extra buck I guess.

Meh...Incentives don't really bother me...

If I plan on buying a new game though I will be swayed by whoever has the cheapest price...Through gift cards or in store credit or whatever.

Price matters more than anything else. I hate store-exclusive content though. I just preordered L.A. Noire from Best Buy because I had Best Buy gift cards, but I'm bummed that different pre-order content is being offered at different stores and I can't just have it all.

Before I used to be into the limited edition craze (I bought halo 2, Gears 2 and a couple of others limited edition) but I quickly realized that even if you eat pray love the franchise game your buying the limited is still never really worth it (though it would have been cool for 5 minutes to get those COD night vision goggles). Now it seems stupid to pay extra to get a single item or two in a game that although could make things more fun aren't a true necessity of enjoying the game (I would know, a golden lancer gets old once you realize you want to use hammerburst instead). Seems like this craze won't end for a long time (or end at all) as long as it doesn't become a requirement to play the game I'll be fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle