BioShock 2

It's really short and uninteresting, like Ted_Wolff's genitalia. I wouldn't bother...Still don't understand why it was popular.

I still haven't finished the first. If the second is a little less limited (see 'wallet' and 'ammo capacity',) I'll try it.

malakian said:
It's really short and uninteresting, like Ted_Wolff's genitalia. I wouldn't bother...Still don't understand why it was popular.

For me it was the story and the whole setting. Never got to play in an underworld utopia that went straight to hell. And being able to shoot bees out of my ass? AWESOME! ^^

Edit: Grammar hates me. :(

I say buy the first and play it whilst you wait for the second. You might as well, it cant be that expensive anymore (I got mine for £15).
It's a gripping game, I couldn't put it down!

Mattay is right, might as well play the first game before playing the sequal. I mean if you play the sequal first, then you might be lost about what the story is about. I still need to play Bioshock.

Lune21 said:
is the first worth getting? or should I wait 'til bioshock2?
Hey, it's your friendly neighborhood GR-intern here. Having recently played the preview build of Bioshock 2 we have in the office, I have to say Bioshock 2 is a lot of fun, but please do yourself a favor and buy the first game! Play it now! Bioshock does a lot of things other games don't do, and it does it with a large share of its own personality as well. If you haven't played and beaten Bioshock before its sequel arrives, I think you should consider doing so before buying Bioshock 2. You never know what kind of experience you're missing out on or how different Bioshock 2 will be if you don't experience Bioshock (the first) beforehand?

I came across this topic late, and you may well have bought Bioshock (or played it) by now, but I'm going to digress and say:

Get the second (and play it) and then get the first, if you want. Instead of playing the first and thinking, "Gee, what could happen in the second now?" you can play the second and think, "Hmm, I wonder what happened in the first that made this happen in the second."

Go for a different sort of intrigue and mystery!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133