Best weapon/perk setup on COD4?

Okay, sorry guy but I'm am addicted to this game!
My choices are
For close to medium range I like to use;
1.M4 with the silencer, Perk1 Bandolier, Perk2 Stopping power, Perk3 Deep Impact. and a flashbang
Long range, well I suck at snipeing so I just try to close the distance with;
2. M16, again silenced, Perk1 3Xfrag, Perk 2 stopping power, Perk3 extreme conditioning, with a smoke grenade for cover.

De-Ting said:
Basically all you need ftw is
Non-hardcore: Stopping Power
Hardcore: UAV Jammer

disagree :D
PC COD4
I use an M4 silenced, double tap and deep impact/steady aim, the spray of bullets negates the stopping power. bad at range, but meh
hmmm....
M16 no sights, bando, deep impact stopping power
P90 red dot, 3 nades instead of bando
M1A03 sniper, same as M16
.50 cal, ACOG scope, same as M16

For matches it's an M4 with a nade laucher, stopping power and deep impact or the sniper with 3 nades.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
M16 no sights, bando, deep impact stopping power

Really? I think it's a hell of a lot easier with the red dot sight.

Silenced M4, bandolier or 3 frags, stopping power and deep impact.
AK74u with silencer, bandolier, uav jammer and steady aim.

Hey Teriblthundrlzrd, how'd you like my playing earlier today?

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
PC COD4
I use an M4 silenced, double tap and deep impact/steady aim, the spray of bullets negates the stopping power. bad at range, but meh
I tried that...sucked. Nothing beats stopping power, plus less ammo used. Steady aim is good for all guns though, besides snipes.

De-Ting said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
PC COD4
I tried that...sucked. Nothing beats stopping power, plus less ammo used. Steady aim is good for all guns though, besides snipes.

it works, trust me. I've foiled many of folks in matches with it, even tho that had M4s/stopping/deep.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle