Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Icepick: you've been PMed back, and I have no issue with Canada or any country with a small population, just Quebec for inventing hipsters.

Joker: I wouldn't actually vote ronpaul, he's prolife. Assuming before gathering proper data is idiotic. I thought the Xx's and 420 s*** is the implied joke, blame longo.

Urbs: How's that still-over-8%-unemployment-despite-a-stimulus-that-would-keep-it-under-8%-3-years-ago going for you? How about all that freedom in the middle east going oh so well?

No I don't know when to drop it because nothing has ever been said here to disprove anything I go on about. All I get is insults and disrespect from smug statists and leftists that truely have all the answers. I've yet to see a single article from properly sourced outlets: if I link the WSJ I get laughed it, when urbs links the huffington post, cheers all around.

The echo box is getting cramped folks.
Sad-Barack-Obama-photo.jpg

I did, I disproved your idea that americans had the greatest life expectancy, your reply was "dont count the murders or car crashes and we win" which is still actually false, but at least I went ahead and used data and statistics, you just made up your own way of interpreting data, and added some new variables that you only apply to the states, and voila, you achieved a bill oreilely victory

Okay fine. Props for not supporting the hobbit. Given your poster title I don't think my assumption was particularly wild.

It's okay Eyebrows, I can't stand Obama either and have no tolerance for peanut butter liberal elitist people. You're not alone.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
No I don't know when to drop it because nothing has ever been said here to disprove anything I go on about. All I get is insults and disrespect from smug statists a
Sad-Barack-Obama-photo.jpg

Damm those statistics, always look so smug....
You can't start a fire and than sit there complaining about the fire, if you fucked off, or at least dropped the subject, problem solved, instead you go about harassing me through PM stating everything I knew was wrong because on a global chart I didn't know to drop car crashes and murders for US citizens which would make it numero uno as you explained (of course we keep the same statistics for other countries, otherwise you're right back where you started) And best of all, I have to take your word on that, because you don't have a shred of evidence to back up such a claim...

I liked you, sure you had a rant or two, but who hasn't, and I even made sure I stayed civil in your topic, which the mods can assure you, is a rare thing, but now filling my PM box with this trivial bullshit that I really don't care for?

I don't think he meant statist in a statistical sense.

Statist is a term for someone who is socially conservataive and fiscally liberal IIRC, or the opposite of a libertarian.

Simple google search icepick, I just can't understand why this is so hard for you to accept.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/1 ... xpectancy/

http://www.aei.org/files/2006/10/17/200 ... tation.pdf

Again, since this is about HEALTHCARE. not OVERALL LIFE EXPECTANCY, THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT OUR HEALTHCARE HAS NOTHING, NOTHING! TO DO WITH OUR LIFE EXPECTANCY.

Jesus.

after a nice chat with JCD on steam, I am going away. Enjoy the echo box icepick.

Dan, ban me or something, save me the trouble of posting a penis.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Simple google search icepick, I just can't understand why this is so hard for you to accept.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/1 ... xpectancy/

http://www.aei.org/files/2006/10/17/200 ... tation.pdf

Again, since this is about HEALTHCARE. not OVERALL LIFE EXPECTANCY, THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT OUR HEALTHCARE HAS NOTHING, NOTHING! TO DO WITH OUR LIFE EXPECTANCY.

Jesus.

after a nice chat with JCD on steam, I am going away. Enjoy the echo box icepick.

Dan, ban me or something, save me the trouble of posting a penis.

My bad eyebrows, you've shown me the light, obviously your current health care system is amazing and working out so well, everything else on the matter was a clear lie and propaganda machine, all heil fox news!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Urbs: How about all that freedom in the middle east going oh so well?

Icepick said:
My bad eyebrows, you've shown me the light, obviously your current health care system is amazing and working out so well, everything else on the matter was a clear lie and propaganda machine, all heil fox news!

1273232333-obama-laughing.jpg

Hey i'm just writting here to wish a belated birthday to eyebrows... and to point out obama got the most versatile face ever

obama-face_1670303c.jpg

Just when I thought this thread was about Eyebrows apologizing, because he posted from rage. Well, it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo