Akinator: Web genius

1st time I thought of Sauron from LOTR and it guessed it no problem

2nd time I thought of Thom Yorke and it got it no problem.

3rd time Tod Flanders from The Simpsons, again, no problem.

4rd time I thought of Pyramid Head from Silent Hill and he guessed Metal Man from Mega Man 2, LOL. But to be fair, it did ask if my character was associated with horror films and I selected no. I forgot he was in the Silent Hill movie so I did it again and sure enough it guessed Pyramid Head

...damn, that thing is cool.

I was thinking of Johnny Depp and it couldn't guess it. I thought of Jiminy Cricket and it couldn't guess it. Maybe he was having an off day.

DocMoc said:
I was thinking of Johnny Depp and it couldn't guess it. I thought of Jiminy Cricket and it couldn't guess it. Maybe he was having an off day.

You must've answered some questions wrong, I just tried Johnny Depp to see if it didn't work and he figured it out after only 5 questions... It asked if he was in comedies and I selected "Partially" since Piraties of the Caribean was more than a comedy.

I tried to think of really hard ones... God, The Blob, Thing from Adam's Family, it got them all on it's first try, pretty impressive.

well, for me it got

1. John Williams (20 questions)
2. Robin Hood (14 questions)
3. Zorro (18 questions)
4. Kyle Katarn - pretty impressive if you ask me.
5. Gaffer Gamgee from Lord of the Rings - it definitely couldn't get this one. It first guessed farmer maggot, which was close, then Deagol, which was also close, and then the muffin man. lol.
6. Peter from Foxtrot - guessed Jeremey from zits on it's first try, which is pretty close. it's second guess was jughead jones, which is not even close. and then it guessed a Cheerleader.

well, enough of that.

It picked Ashy Larry correctly, nice, but then missed on Paul Giamatti. Seems it's not so great with black and brown-haired actors.

I only managed to get him with Naomi Hunter from MGS... He managed to guess Yuna, Richard Sharpe, Solid Snake, Princess Zelda, Jon Stewart, Bella from Twillight, Cortana, and probably a couple more I've forgotten already. :shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod