After Tuesday night's Glee episode...

intoTheRain said:
WickedLiquid said:
On behalf of Canada I would like to apologize for Justin Bieber. I hate the kid, I mean I wouldn't of be so cynical if there wasn't a movie about him already. FFS he's what? 15? 16? This kid doesn't deserve a life story. But he does deserve a "whatever happened to" special on VH1 15 years from now.

yea because if someone wanted to make a movie about you and you would pocket millions of dollars for it you would politely turn it down right?

you're such a great guy

btw im also from London, Ontario, about 25 minutes from Stratford. /flex

Well, I AM a pretty great guy, just ask my mom.

But you really think 15 or 16 (I still don't know how old he is) warrants a LIFE story? Well, I looked up the movie on Rotten Tomatoes and it has a 68% rating so I guess it can't be THAT bad. But most of the reviews are saying it's good because of its 3D and the fact that fans won't care if it sucks, they'll still love it. But it doesn't involve anything inspiring, just another money marketing campaign.

Also I don't like Beiber because I don't enjoy his music, it doesn't have to do with jealousy. If I was jealous that I can't attract screaming tween girls then that would make a me a pedophile...

WickedLiquid said:
intoTheRain said:
WickedLiquid said:
On behalf of Canada I would like to apologize for Justin Bieber. I hate the kid, I mean I wouldn't of be so cynical if there wasn't a movie about him already. FFS he's what? 15? 16? This kid doesn't deserve a life story. But he does deserve a "whatever happened to" special on VH1 15 years from now.

yea because if someone wanted to make a movie about you and you would pocket millions of dollars for it you would politely turn it down right?

you're such a great guy

btw im also from London, Ontario, about 25 minutes from Stratford. /flex

Well, I AM a pretty great guy, just ask my mom.

But you really think 15 or 16 (I still don't know how old he is) warrants a LIFE story? Well, I looked up the movie on Rotten Tomatoes and it has a 68% rating so I guess it can't be THAT bad. But most of the reviews are saying it's good because of its 3D and the fact that fans won't care if it sucks, they'll still love it. But it doesn't involve anything inspiring, just another money marketing campaign.

Also I don't like Beiber because I don't enjoy his music, it doesn't have to do with jealousy. If I was jealous that I can't attract screaming tween girls then that would make a me a pedophile...

i think it's strange to NOT LIKE someone because you don't like their music.

if i don't like someones music, i don't like their music.

if i don't like them, i don't like them.

and i'm sure it wasn't his decision to make a movie about himself. so i dont think he can be held accountable for it.

So you've never laughed at any jokes made about anyone famous which you do not like? You're either the nicest guy on the planet or you have no sense of humour. I mean hell, I'm pretty sure everyone at one time or another has laughed at a joke about George W. Bush.

When I say I don't like Beiber I don't mean I want to torture him to death. I just don't like the kid and if someone cracks a joke about him then I just might laugh depending on how clever the joke is.

Also yes, he is supposed to take responsibilty for agreeing to a film.

WickedLiquid said:
So you've never laughed at any jokes made about anyone famous which you do not like? You're either the nicest guy on the planet or you have no sense of humour. I mean hell, I'm pretty sure everyone at one time or another has laughed at a joke about George W. Bush.

When I say I don't like Beiber I don't mean I want to torture him to death. I just don't like the kid and if someone cracks a joke about him then I just might laugh depending on how clever the joke is.

Also yes, he is supposed to take responsibilty for agreeing to a film.

ALRIGHT

*kicks chair back ferociously*

OUTSIDE, RIGHT NOW, ONE SHOT

really though, my point was if someone right now asked you if you'd like to make a movie about your life and you would receive millions of dollars for it, you would not turn it down.

and i never said i thought you'd like to torture him, i just don't understand how you can NOT LIKE someone based on the music they put out.

i just can't think of anyone i dislike because of the music they make...

but then again, there are people i dislike for other reasons when i don't actually know them, so i suppose i can't really argue.

for example, i HATE every member of the black eyed peas because they're weirdos, they try to hard to be weirdos, they have no talent and are absolutely terrible on top of the fact that i hate their music, and because they're weirdos.

i also hate eddie murphy because he does terrible, terrible movies. i HATE, LOATHE, ANY black actor who does a movie of them in a fat suit, especially if it's a fat suit of a woman.

so i retract my argument, i suppose i could understand how you feel you hate him if you dislike his movie enough.

lets hug it out.

intoTheRain said:
i HATE every member of the black eyed peas
they have no talent and are absolutely terrible on top of the fact that i hate their music,

See, we're not so different you and I...

lets hug it out.

You got it bro...
The_oc_hug_it_out.gif

Little mofo just won the MVP of the NBA Celebrity All-Star Game...

even though he was on the losing team...

and he didn't have a very great game...

yes, it was decided by a fan vote, why do you ask?

Gotta admit he has nice handles though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod