After Tuesday night's Glee episode...

Chris_Crime

Rookie
anyone feeling a bit feverish?
2aep6bm.png

anyone? That damned Baby song is stuck in my head. And I like it. I missed out on the sensation, now's a perfect time to catch up. DEal with it!

Why all the hate on this kid? Is it regular teenage rebellion or something more? Seems like something more. I can't remember hating *Nsync to this level. Honestly, the amount of shit he gets is truly epic.

I just wanted to know what the hate's all about.

But don't bother asking for my response, because (I'm gone)
Yeah, yeah, yeah (6x)
(Now Im all gone, now im all gone, now im all gone)
Gone, gone, gone,(gone)
I'm gone.

I'll be back around 5.

I don't hate Justin Beiber, I actually respect the amount of work he does, and the fact he can laugh at himself via the Super Bowl commercial he did. He's not self-pretentious and just enjoys making music to make it, and again: I can respect that.

I've never seen a single episode of Glee and I never will.

It may try to get my attention by having the cast on The Simpsons and The Office and Conan but I'll never give in.

Great. I've stumbled onto the one place on the internet that doesn't hate Bieber.

Wes, dude, give in. Give in to the powa. do eet...
I'd bet you'd like it too.

I can't say I hate the dude, just don't like his music.

And I stopped watching Glee after the first season, so I don't know anything that's happened since then.

I think most people hate the fans more than they hate the guy himself, and think that he's getting far too much attention for the wrong reasons. But... I mean, I'm like, "Baby, baby, baby, oh." So.

On behalf of Canada I would like to apologize for Justin Bieber. I hate the kid, I mean I wouldn't of be so cynical if there wasn't a movie about him already. FFS he's what? 15? 16? This kid doesn't deserve a life story. But he does deserve a "whatever happened to" special on VH1 15 years from now.

Remember New Kids on the Block?
Remember Backstreet Boys?
Remember N'Sync?

...okay Justin Timberlake is still doing his thing and Beiber isn't a boy band, but boy bands aren't in these days, now it's all about the solo artists. However I believe Beiber will follow the same path and soon be forgotten like all the other pop stars. But don't worry, someone else will take his place.

I could always be wrong, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm kind of hoping that he'll either grow up and make better songs (I believe in his talent and love for music), or be forgotten. If JT can do it, he can do it. Man, I just don't want the next gen kids to bring up "Baby." It has less lyrics than The Song That Never Ends, and is more annoying.

Oh, oh, oh-oh, oh-oh -- oh my gosh.

P.S. Edit: Wait, you're not stoked about NKotB touring with BSB!?

youtube.com/watch?v=US5fXXiWjSk #imjustsayin

Wicked's reminded me that The Jonas Brothers have been MIA since the Bieber pandemic hit.

Meanwhile in the boiler room of the Epcot Center, a new challenger is being primed for battle... All that's known for sure is that he's half Vampire, half haircut. Prepare.

i support this topic. i don't listen to bieber music, but i've never, ever understood the hate people have for this kid.

well i do, it's jealousy, but isn't it strange for grown men to hate a 14 year old kid because of all the 14 year old girls he can get?

he's a normal kid that age, and his target audience is teenage girls... i'll just never understand why people think it's cool to hate him.

WickedLiquid said:
On behalf of Canada I would like to apologize for Justin Bieber. I hate the kid, I mean I wouldn't of be so cynical if there wasn't a movie about him already. FFS he's what? 15? 16? This kid doesn't deserve a life story. But he does deserve a "whatever happened to" special on VH1 15 years from now.

yea because if someone wanted to make a movie about you and you would pocket millions of dollars for it you would politely turn it down right?

you're such a great guy

btw im also from London, Ontario, about 25 minutes from Stratford. /flex

TheDiesel said:
I don't hate Justin Beiber, I actually respect the amount of work he does, and the fact he can laugh at himself via the Super Bowl commercial he did. He's not self-pretentious and just enjoys making music to make it, and again: I can respect that.

True, but I can't respect you using your position of influence to preach to the masses about religion and politics... especially when your 15ish... yea im sure he has a very worldly view which he developed from massive amounts of investigation, research and life experiences..

Can i get an Amen?

UrbanMasque said:
TheDiesel said:

True, but I can't respect you using your position of influence to preach to the masses about religion and politics... especially when your 15ish... yea im sure he has a very worldly view which he developed from massive amounts of investigation, research and life experiences..

Can i get an Amen?

True, stuff like that, especially Religion, should stay within your boundaries and not as a focal point in your million-unit selling albums.

I mean, his videos seemed fine with repeating Baby.

And I totally agree with this. But do you support people who do this if they support your views? Probably...

The way I see it, he'll either alienate his fanbase or do some spectacular Hollywood reversal in regards to his views.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle