Affen is really bad at chess...

Wait i live near the BART station... I could sneak up on dan first!

Wanna make it a race, Slightless?

I dont want to just meet up, I want to play local multiplayer with you guys. Goldeneye with GR members, probably my new life ambition now.

Maybe I should have a mid-life crisis and go on a GR Meet Tour. Canada, US and Alaska.

Yeah, I prefer blondes and redheads.

Though I do have a car, but I have to bus 10 minutes out of town to get it (since parking in Berkeley is expensive but parking in Oakland is free), but driving is also a pain in the ass. Oh well, we'll figure something out.

And Lien, which BART station? Also, one time I was peeing next to some french guys at a Giants game and I thought it would be funny if it was you.

Longo_2_guns said:
And Lien, which BART station? Also, one time I was peeing next to some french guys at a Giants game and I thought it would be funny if it was you.

On the wrong side of San Francisco. And you mention that story twice now. Wasn't me cause...
De-Ting said:
If you meet Lien in a public restroom, urine trouble.

Of course I'll race. But how stealthy do you think you are? Stealthy enough to pee beside Longo without him knowing it?

Matt, if you're ever back in the area, I'm down to multiplayer whatever you have. I'll bring whisky. ;)

I am due another trip to Vancouver to see my chum. Maybe pitch an idea for skiing in January 2014!

If I were to meet up with one of you guys I wouldn't know what to talk about. My guess it would go something like:

<Random GR member>: What's up?
Me: Nothing much...
<Random GR member>: Cool, cool...
Followed by 30 minutes of awkward silence.
<Random GR member>: Okay, I gotta go.
Me: Okay.

cyberjim2000 said:
If I were to meet up with one of you guys I wouldn't know what to talk about. My guess it would go something like:

<Random GR member>: What's up?
Me: Nothing much...
<Random GR member>: Cool, cool...
Followed by 30 minutes of awkward silence.
<Random GR member>: Okay, I gotta go.
Me: Okay.
Someone would think of something. We don't know what to talk about during the podcast. We just talk.

I would probably be like that if I were meeting someone I knew nothing about, but I have pretty solid ideas about most GR people.

If you're going to bring up the podcast, we do use an outline for that, to keep on track. So I guess if you want to plan to avoid being awkward, you could always write out a few conversation starters to use up before you decide to split. ;)

Id just start with

"Hey"

Offer a toke

"What games have you been playing?"

Would be easy to go off from there.

I owe Eyebrows a meet up because he came to New York a day I was working.

Anyway we do need to do something. Perhaps we can ride on the coatails of PAX or something and share rooms for a weekend?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod