Affen is really bad at chess...

Mod-Chip

Rookie
...but really good at downing brewskies 8)

GR Meetup just done happened ya'll (my 1st), well worth it.

The purpose of this topic is to engender you to break away from the fetters of your social awkwardness and make a GR connection IRL.

-BBK

P.S. I'm buzzed/drunk/apparentlyalightweight??!

I'm home safe and sound and yes I really do suck at chess. My brain isn't made for heavy thinking. Beer drinking is simple enough. Too bad it was Sunday so I couldn't go all in.

Indeed well worth it.

danielrbischoff said:
Wow! Nice job. My new years resolution? Meet Longo IRL.
I'm leaving in like two hours to go home for the holidays, but I'll be back in January! Yeah!

This semester was all too chaotic for me, so there's no way it would've worked.

Mod-Chip said:
The purpose of this topic is to engender you to break away from the fetters of your social awkwardness and make a GR connection IRL.

Been there, done that.

tumblr_m2y107JJDI1rpheixo1_250.gif

Don't tell anyone, but I might be having a kind of GR meetup soon. Maybe within a few weeks. And then, in the future future, I'm going to invade GR HQ. And throw things at Longo.

I have plans.

I wish we still had an office for this purpose, but unfortunately now you'd be invading our homes and, lets face it, the Internet already allows a bit too much of that.

De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
And throw things at Longo.
lolwut???
I go to school in the city where the GR office used to be. In fact, many of GR's former writers got their jobs while going to school here, such as Joe Dobson. Who I recently saw on Facebook making fun of the football team. I sent him a message but he didn't respond. Oh well.

And Dan lives, like, outside of reasonable public transportation distance. So that's the only reason we haven't hung out.

Yup. If I was at least within BART range we would have done this already. It's a pain in the ass to get into the city for events. We should like... grab lunch and then a movie or something. That way if it's awkward we can just go "OK bye after the movie."

This is why MattAY didn't come out to meet you. You gotta give a guy as sensitive as that an escape plan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle