A+

soberness!

sorry on further review of my post last night it makes absolutely no sense, sorry i twas rather drunk last night, and thought i should go post in the forums.

but yeah basically people rate games because they may be either a fanboy of a series or only about 9 years old and their mental capacity cannot function any other response than omg its awesome..

also like i put i only rated bioshock as an A. i would of probably given A- if i was thinking clearer. *im drunk often, not alchoholic lol.* *glances at beer. mmmm.* :idea:

I think you're a pretty good writer links, but i hate the format at which you go about writing your reviews. A lot of people seem to use it though. Personally, i like the format maca and I use (hence why i'm using it =p). I just think the paragraph form where you don't split up everything into categories like "gameplay" or "graphics" is much better than splitting them up. Overall, it just presents itself better.

I just do it to be consistant from my first review. Only on special cases I would deviate from it, like games like Wii Sports.

I kind of find it tedious as well, because the sound and graphics part of the review are usually extremely short. Only way I would change it is if I get a real job on the site, for now these reviews are just the style ive been consistant with so far.

When i was young and first started being potty trained, i peed away from the toilet. Luckily i changed my ways and if you could see how i pee now, you would definitely observe how it's rather inconsistent with my old habits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod