A+ Review?

Did one ever think it may perhaps have been a miss click? If there is a mistake it probably will be changed soon.

Its also a handheld game, I would like to think that they have a lesser impact when it comes to ranking. Or rather for lack of a better analogy, its like comparing apple suace to apple pie. Of course this is all modest opinion. I'm expecting this comment to be hit down by a gameboy buff declaring the hand held console the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Just to clear things up

Longo_2_guns said:
Draqq works for GR now?
Officially no, although he will be doing some reviews for us.

LinksOcarina said:
Based on the Review it seems like B material....
Exactly. It was supposed to be a B according to Draqq. I don't know why its showing up as an A+, but like some of you have said, probably just a missed click. I'm away from the office this week so I can't fix it. Duke has been sent an email about it, so it should be fixed in the morning.

tyler said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Draqq works for GR now?
Officially no, although he will be doing some reviews for us.
Oh, I see. Due to the large amount of games coming out in the next few months, GR has gotten some outside help to keep themselves from being piled in work, or they are just getting lazy again.

As many of you have speculated, there is a typo. The correct grade for Picross DS should be a B (nice one, Links_Ocarina!).

I don't want to disclose anything about my employment with GR at the moment, but let's just say that I do have a review up for them right now. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle