Halo 3 review.

One

Rookie
I want to get it off my chest... I didn't like GR's review. I stopped reading after the third paragraph and then skimmed the rest to see when it stopped being in that stupid style... it never happened, so I never started reading again.

Yeah...The style of the review was very annoying, and lacking good humour. Sorry JP. I feel like a jerk for saying it but it's media...Always going to be criticism in that field. Your reviews are generally top notch. The Halo 3 one however, I can't say the same about.

Edited due to having read it once more and seeing there was no fanboyism (is that even a word?) there.

I thought it was funny, but then again I have a weird sense of humor as well. If I were writing it, it wouldn't be funny at all.

I didn't mind the style to which it was written and I think the grade was appropriate. If the review was written in the more typical GR style it probably would've been better, but overall I didn't mind how it was written.

can't please everyone. i though it was pretty funny, mocking both the fanboys and halo's own pompous religious undertones.

i read it, didnt think he was being sarcastic, but yeah. i didnt think it was bad, it was a trip out of the ordinary.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod