3 Day Gaming Marathon

blobbohen

Rookie
These chums are in the midst of a 72-hour "gaming for charity" event that's featuring a rather eclectic mix of titles. It's not often I see Conker's Bad Fur Day and Gears of War 2 featured in the same line-up, anyway, so I think it's an event worth checking out. I can recall when GR used to feature Child's Play (the one put on by Penny Arcade, not the Chuckie one) right around this time of the year so I figured getting these dudes some publicity would merit a mention here.

Check it out and see just how many games they've already taken down. They're going at it with impressive endurance and have plenty of time left so be sure to go enjoy the show!

Haha that's awesome. good luck to them, they're living the dream right now! I'm one day going to move in with my 3 other mates, and grab 3 days off to work to just marathon on games like a mofo.

He's bringing out some classics like you said. Perfect Dark, and Banjo-Kazooie. Crash 3! Glorious list.

When you end up doing that marathon try to stream it if you can! I'm trying to gather the necessary equipment and people to put one on for celebrating New Years. I don't think there's a better scenario in life than gaming for days on end supplemented with pizza and potent potables.

Randomly I must also remark that your profile picture is the most badass image in the universe. My friend once stated he would pay Pai-Mei to live in his house just so he could watch the master briskly flip his beard throughout the day.

blobbohen said:
I don't think there's a better scenario in life than gaming for days on end supplemented with pizza and potent potables.

Oh yes, that is indeed the perfect scenario. If somehow Jenna fischer and Elisha Cuthbert could be involved then MY GOD. They'd have to wait ntil I was done though.

Pai Mei is indeed the best man in the universe. I like your style blob!

^^^^Your additions to the paradise scenario are most fitting and definitely make a damn good deal even sweeter. In any case the gaming marathon is about to conclude as they're on their last game of the night- Conker's Bad Fur Day.

MattAY said:
Oh yes, that is indeed the perfect scenario. If somehow Jenna fischer and Elisha Cuthbert could be involved then MY GOD. They'd have to wait ntil I was done though.

You forgot Zooey Deschanel

Did you know that the actor who played Pai Mei in the Kill Bill movies originally played the main character who fought against Bak Mei, the character Pai Mei was heavily based off of.

Green_Lantern said:
MattAY said:

You forgot Zooey Deschanel

You're right! I did.

And that factoid made my day Longman.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle