1000$ Collectors edition for RE6

Kotaku translates it as.

"The upcoming Premium Edition for survival horror game Resident Evil 6 comes with a copy of the game, four different RE6 branded tablet covers (a Chris version, a Leon version, a Jake version, and a Secret version), and a Leon leather jacket.

An actual replica of Leon's in-game duds, the jacket comes in small, medium, large, and extra large. "
A bit sleepy myself I'll translate it myself but it seems to be all that based on the pictures alone.

I suppose if someone's got that much money to blow on a collector's edition like that they'll probably have four tablets to use those cases all at once.

Exactly Maca.

I will say though that the jacket is pretty awesome, and not in a geeky way. I could realisticly see myself wearing it and not being made the subject of fun. Unlike the nutjobs who buy Star Trek uniforms for God knows how much. Halloween only comes once a year and do you really want to be the same thing every time? lol

^ I think girls do.

I'm not exactly the fashion guru, but I'm pretty sure it's all about suade and corduroy when it comes to blokes? I dunno - ask Lethean, he'll know.

It depends on who makes it. I'm asking my girlfriend to translate it the company who is making the jacket. If it's a high end company i can see why that jacket would be that much.

Upon further investigation each tablet has something special inside of it. When you buy the resident 6 game normally you are suppose to get a tablet from an outlet and it's suppose to be random. This is sort of like the minifigures with the randomize results. Suppose to be high grade or something and the "Secret" tablet is suppose to have something inside of it that you can't get no where else but in that.

Fashion is kinda stupid. If I wanted to keep up with today's fashion I'd own 3 porkpie hats and 5 pairs of black framed glasses.

WickedLiquid said:
Fashion is kinda stupid. If I wanted to keep up with today's fashion I'd own 3 porkpie hats and 5 pairs of black framed glasses.
I wouldn't say that, Because people who are into that sort of thing can say the same about us. Our culture is pretty insane as well. Either way I'm trying to find out who the hell is making the jacket.

Is it me, or does collector's edition seem like something you'd release after a game was a huge success?

All these buy-up packages that they are offering on games make me chuckle. So many of them offer these cool things, but I feel they are hardly worth the money paid and on-top of that. I don't have a Batcave to put all this shit in.

Noritama said:
WickedLiquid said:
I wouldn't say that, Because people who are into that sort of thing can say the same about us. Our culture is pretty insane as well.

haha, agreed. Men have it pretty easy when it comes to fashion, especially for anything formal. Although anything that has been considered fashionable in the last 30 years has been pretty laughable, especially in the 80's and early 90's.

WickedLiquid said:
Noritama said:
WickedLiquid said:
I wouldn't say that, Because people who are into that sort of thing can say the same about us. Our culture is pretty insane as well.

haha, agreed. Men have it pretty easy when it comes to fashion, especially for anything formal. Although anything that has been considered fashionable in the last 30 years has been pretty laughable, especially in the 80's and early 90's.
Fashion is a odd duck what is not in will probally "Be in" twenty years later. :eek: But yeah being a guy is awesome I can wear anything and not give a shit.

Oh it's coming back!

4635116055_d39dc46333.jpg

I'm a huge RE fan, even paid to see Apocalypse in theaters. But I think that jacket is kinda silly. Now if they were selling Jill's tube top and mini skirt I'd get it for my gf. 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo