You Better Not Leave Us, Dan!

I've been reading back through the comic book news thread, Dan was always the first to thank me for doing the news and updates. I hope he's not gone for good. I will miss him.

We needn't audition for GM or admin, our posting habits over time can speak for us well enough.

If you insist...

tumblr_nc475t7yW31tqob8bo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nf4w2oI8P31s2wio8o1_500.gif

tumblr_ne2q9o73Sc1qf2zyko1_250.gif

tumblr_nf4w2oI8P31s2wio8o2_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nfajhffV4N1qfcc2a.gif

tumblr_nbwmxgfRG11rzzmtao2_500.gif

anigif_enhanced-593-1416180332-1.gif

No Dan just set his account to automatic birthday response.

It's a special thing only mods and admins can do where their account automatically sends a generic birthday message to whoever has a thread made for them. It's pretty nifty and I'm glad he didn't turn it off.

WickedLiquid said:
No Dan just set his account to automatic birthday response.

It's a special thing only mods and admins can do where their account automatically sends a generic birthday message to whoever has a thread made for them. It's pretty nifty and I'm glad he didn't turn it off.
Almost convincing except for the fact used's birthday was days ago.

Conan-Fan-Corrections.jpg

UghRochester said:
Almost convincing except for the fact used's birthday was days ago.

Sorry ughrochester, if that is your real name, but you are dead wrong.

For you see, Used's birthday is in fact a few days later than when I posted that thread. You see, Used doesn't want me to announce his birthday so I purposely set it close to the day so that everyone can wish him well when it isn't actually his day of birth.

boom.gif

WickedLiquid said:
For you see, Used's birthday is in fact a few days later than when I posted that thread. You see, Used doesn't want me to announce his birthday so I purposely set it close to the day so that everyone can wish him well when it isn't actually his day of birth.

tumblr_mun3v4HdfP1s5tztao1_r2_500.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadik77