Win $50 -Help Name a New Website

Which do you think is a better name for a flash game website?

• wootgame.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • flashleet.com

• dadank.com

• wootflash.com

• leetcrib.com

• Total voters

whimpie

Rookie
I'll randomly award someone up to $50 by 11/28 12 NOON EST. For each vote/response, the prize increases by $1. However, $50 will be the maximum prize.

Based on responses to the first poll, the prize is up to $8.

Which do you think is a better name for a flash game website?

To be eligible for the prize you have to include a post indicating which name you chose and why. If you already answered the first $50 poll you can answer this as well for two chances to win the moola.

For clarity, the site will feature cool flash and downloadable PC games. It will not be a video game review/preview site.

whimpie said:
Its not quite the same post... all new urls.

Please respond if you wouldn't mind....

Ahh snap!

Sorry! I didn't pay that close of attention to it :(.

Can you edit the initial post though to include mor options for your second batch?

Again, sorry about that :).

I can not edit the poll of the original post. I can edit the message but not the poll, thus the new poll.

BTW... Which name do you like?

Cheers,

:D

Why Steve? He didn't promise it :p.

Anyways, I'd have to agree with Silencer and go with Flash Leet. Wootgames sounds too...I don't know I'm just not a fan of it or the others Flashleet sounds the best. Rolls off the tongue in a sense and re4minds me of "The Flash" from comics and of video gaming, two of which go hand in hand.

I picked wootgame as well, because well, it has a very comforting home-feel to it, like a site I'd go to while im being distracted in my engineering class, or something I'd show my gf or friends. w00t has become a very familiar term these days, and wootgame just sticks.

Winner

shadowcaster187 is the winner.

There are 8 votes on this post and 9 on the other.... Therefore shadowcaster187
wins $17.

PM with your paypal account for payment.

Congrats and thanks for the help.

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle