Win Up To $50

Which do you think is a better name for a game website?

• qooloot.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gamephat.com

• wootgame.com

• gametout.com

• wootgamz.com

• Total voters

whimpie

Rookie
I'll randomly award someone up to $50 by 11/28 12 NOON EST. For each vote/response, the prize increases by $1. However, $50 will be the maximum prize.

Which do you think is a better name for a new game website?

To be eligible for theprize you have to include a post indicating which name you chose and why.

Also, for clarity, the site will feature cool shockwave and downloadable PC games. It will not be a review site.

I myself voted for "wootgame.com" and here is why:

qooloot.com - Sounds too fishy. Loot sounds something in reference to pirates or illegitamite money. So loot sounds like your a scam, or sounds like one of those cheap websites that make dumb ads and pop-ups.

gamephat.com - A bit too egotistical. It makes it sound like you know everything, when really, you dont. It also makes the impression that you're too fanboy-ish, or very blunt and dumb with your reviews or articles.

wootgame.com - Woot, a term referring to "whoo-hoo" as commonly used during gaming when you do something good, or spectacular. Sounds more "nerdy" but in a good way. It gives the feeling that you are the best gamer, but you won't be an ass about it. That you've got mad skills, but you can be humble about it.

gametout.com - What the hell is this? Sounds more like a delivery service like gamefly than a review/preview site.

wootgamz.com - Woot is very good, but the "gamz" is pretty noobish. I expect this name from a few kids making a free geocities site with "wootgamz" as their name.

Therefore, I find wootgame.com the best.

I agree with Raine. Wootgame is the best one up there, though I don't think any of them are particularly good.

i vote for wootgame.com, but gamephat.com comes in a close second because it sounds like it would appeal to black people............crazy black people..

but anyway wootgame is a good title for me personally because i like the word "woot" and because all the other titles weren't that great.
Sounds like the making of a great site by the way

woot is extremely funny to yell in my science class cuz it's very boring so I naturally picked it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod