What type of player are you on BF4?

Im curious as to how people play and with which loadout. I am a sniper and I like to keep my distance so I can see the whole map and spot the enemy. I like to think of BF4 as a game of chess, I am very tactful and calculated in all of my moves.

How do you play?

I refuse to buy a BF game until they bring back gunmaster mode which was from CS. So I play BF3 gunmaster mode.

Also bring back real destructibility! Scripted destructibility is cool but it is not enough.

*Moved to gen
This is what I would do with my mod powers
6053954a3dd4ff104743099a1d7ccec3.jpg

I was usually support. I had ranked up the Type-88 like four times or so. I would bounce between Support, Engineer, and sniper depending on the situation.

Then they did that rented, non-official server bullshit and my friends and I threw our copies in the garbage.

Esteban was EATEN!
- Is he dead?

I used to love flying around in the chopper until it was completely removed from 'Rush.' I kind of lost enthusiasm for the game after that.

Agreed with Used. I just got 4 on the cheap for Christmas but I have raw feelings about that rented server bullshit. Nothing like having great games as a medic and getting booted from a server and then never progressing.

There are still plenty of DICE servers available that are always filled with players. Use the 'server browser' to find an official server rather than using the 'quick match' feature. You cannot be kicked from the DICE servers.

I often get kicked for doing to well on game...it frustrates the hell out of me sometimes. I have respect for you medics and engineers though...I snipe the entire time and see you goons running into the heat of the battle..lol

Usually a medic, but I do like engineer as well, explosives are fun. Or I'll try and get second seat in a vehicle.

Christian Latour
SHG Studios

SnakeheadGames said:
Usually a medic, but I do like engineer as well, explosives are fun. Or I'll try and get second seat in a vehicle.

Christian Latour
SHG Studios

You should be my second gunner! I am always in a tank if not on foot and sniping!

Thanks, I honestly haven't had much time to play lately. Some of my focus for games has changed since I joined Snakehead Games, this studio develops mobile apps so I've been gaming more on my tablet of late. I have been watching some of the adds for Battlefield Hardline and thinking I should brush up again.

Christian Latour
Snakehead Games

SnakeheadGames said:
Some of my focus for games has changed since I joined Snakehead Games, this studio develops mobile apps so I've been gaming more on my tablet of late.

futuramafry.jpg

...wait for it..

SnakeheadGames said:
Thanks, I honestly haven't had much time to play lately. Some of my focus for games has changed since I joined Snakehead Games, this studio develops mobile apps so I've been gaming more on my tablet of late. I have been watching some of the adds for Battlefield Hardline and thinking I should brush up again.

Christian Latour
Snakehead Games

LOL I got ya, well if you ever want to hit it up let me know! Im not sure if I am gonna get battlefield hardline.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133