What the F*@#?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PSt6uBMHJQE

An "OFFICIAL" Mortal Kombat vs DC character game?

Are you kidding me? This is perhaps the most ludacris thing I have heard of since Kingdom Hearts....although Kingdom Hearts was really good, but I don't see how this can be any good.

One thing thats not going for it right now is that it seems like a fan service game. At the very least it will be cool in theory to watch Batman fight Scorpion, but wouldn't it be better to have, I don't know, another fighting game represented over the DC universe?

This is a shock to me...so I find it weird...any thoughts?

I think Marvel vs Capcom is a MUCH better fit than DC vs. Mortal Kombat. I won't believe it until I see more.

I believe it to be true, but I wouls have preffered any fighting series over MK. MK completely sucks.

I didn't read it, but are the DC characters going to have fatalities? Because melting someone's head off with heat vision would be awesome.

I was simultaneously enamored and angry when I heard this. The potential of awesomeness is through the roof, but what I really wanted was 'Marvel vs. DC" or "Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat". Alas, the whole copyrights spiel prevents my dreams from happening.

Anyway, I'm much more interested in a battle between Cyclops and Batman, or between Liu Kang and Ryu. And really, if I want the whole she-bang, Marvel vs. DC vs. Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat vs. Darkstalkers vs. King of Fighters vs. you-name-it, then I'll play my M.U.G.E.N.

used44 said:
I believe it to be true, but I wouls have preffered any fighting series over MK. MK completely sucks.

Really? Tekken vs. DC? Superman and Devil Jin going heat-vision to devil-laser-powers? It's turn out more like a Dragon Ball Z: Budokai game, complete with "beam struggles."

Well it can only be better than Virtua Fighter 5.

It actually looks like fun.
Who cares about the characters? If the gameplay is fun :p For my sake it could be Mickey Mouse vs. SubZero.

Greek_lover said:
If this is real it is rated T there is no blood...

So...

Spiderman 2 also contains a minimum of blood, and is also rated for teenagers, it's not that bad because of it?

But if I recall Mortal Kombat's style, they are not that afraid of showing blood and gore.
Ripping spines out and bragging :D
But they might be more considerate when they mix childrens all time heroes into it.

And yet, not one seems to care about Star Wars VS Soulcalibur, which is official.
Code:
Well, when a light saber doesnt rip through materials like it should, then i for one,  could care less about it.

Well I for one have to agree with Nick-Tan on this.
oh and
Well, when a light saber doesnt rip through materials like it should, then i for one, could care less about it.
Might just be the dorkiest thing I have read/heard in a long time...nothing personal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133