What Happened to GR boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaWrr

Regular
I have been kind of out of internet for a while...and everything changed...

I signed up on GR boards 9-2002 and it says I signed up today. Also I still have all my popst records, so it says that I have 400+ posts a day..lol

Be glad you've got your postcount.

Those of us that swapped over in the first week or so didn't get their postcounts.

I'm still about 12,000 posts short of what I should be.

/\ /\ Exactly.

No more ranking up, no more uniformed avatars for the moderators, it's almost as if dUKE and the guys wanted the forums to die!

There, I've said it. hurmphh!

^ dude, you better watch out, i think their on too you... lock the doors before you sleep....

<.<

>.>

Yeh it is kinda sad not hvaing new avatars to look forwrad to. I was so close to being a turtle....now...never.... :(

Are you kidding the rankings were awesome.

I miss alot of things off the old board. I miss the avaitors, the colors, the fact that shane was banned. alot of things like that.

Glenn said:
Why look forward to set avatars when we can look forward to our own?

Down with ranks!
The avatars were sort of fun to look forward to. Although, i don't mind setting up my own.

TheNesMan said:
Glenn said:
Why look forward to set avatars when we can look forward to our own?

Down with ranks!
The avatars were sort of fun to look forward to. Although, i don't mind setting up my own.

Listen to this guy, he's had all of them.

Sam

ya my count is removed as well, and if you were to add up every post, including the nes joe reduced, you;d have a score that rivaled nesmans

Icepick said:
ya my count is removed as well, and if you were to add up every post, including the nes joe reduced, you;d have a score that rivaled nesmans

What do you want? A cookie?

Take all the posts of every single banned/deleted account I had you'll TOP Nes Man by far :p

But you don't see me complaining :)

-BBK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133