What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing double medics with ubersaws is a lot of fun, because after four hits you get another uber. Basically, if you do it right you can chain ubers up until a pyro blows you away. 16-24+ seconds of uber is pretty damn useful.

For the record, if you ever see me playing feel free to join in. I usually just play dustbowl or payload for a little while.

Going through Prince of Persia 2008 release again. Forgot how beautiful and fun this game was. About time we had another PoP dammit!

MattAY said:
Going through Prince of Persia 2008 release again. Forgot how beautiful and fun this game was. About time we had another PoP dammit!

That's a gorgeous game. My only beef with that game is just that you cannot die, at all. :/

Longo_2_guns said:
Doing double medics with ubersaws is a lot of fun, because after four hits you get another uber. Basically, if you do it right you can chain ubers up until a pyro blows you away. 16-24+ seconds of uber is pretty damn useful.

For the record, if you ever see me playing feel free to join in. I usually just play dustbowl or payload for a little while.

Don't think I can attempt that normally, never enough medics in the games I join, let alone ones that don't pocket the guy with the most points.

Absolutely, always more fun playing with friends. If I leave soon after I get there, then it's my ping. Really like Dustbowl Final for the first point, real fun holding it down as defense as a medic and found that a good medic makes the difference in holding it and having the guard broken. Don't play Payload often but when I do, it's medic or pyro. Started to get into it and it's fun.

Master_Craig said:
MattAY said:

That's a gorgeous game. My only beef with that game is just that you cannot die, at all. :/

Trust me, that is not a beef with me! I'd have died a million times by now ;) I just cant time those coutners.
I downloaded the Epilogue too, it's not as fun. Between every running sequence is the same damn boss. I must have fought this shapeshifter boss about 5 times, and the other guy about 3! It's not even a boss you can kill either, it's a "knock off the edge" boss - and of course they limit the edges later on! THAT is my beef.

HK-47 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Don't think I can attempt that normally, never enough medics in the games I join, let alone ones that don't pocket the guy with the most points.

Absolutely, always more fun playing with friends. If I leave soon after I get there, then it's my ping. Really like Dustbowl Final for the first point, real fun holding it down as defense as a medic and found that a good medic makes the difference in holding it and having the guard broken. Don't play Payload often but when I do, it's medic or pyro. Started to get into it and it's fun.

I played a plain battle medic few days ago and ended topping the scoreboard.
I used Crusaders Crossbow, Quickfix and Solemn Vow as my loadout.

Quickfix a scout to get fastly on the happenings. In open combat shot a few arrows to weaken the enemy then I'm usually close enough to hit with the unbelievably critty Solemn Vow to finish it off. It's challenging and a nice change of pace to the normal demo/soldier spamming. Medic has also a lovely moving pace that makes dodging projectiles surprisingly easy.

I bought Middle-Earth: Shadows of Mordor and Alien: Isolation from CatchoftheDay.com.au for about $69 AUD each (about $60 USD) which to me is an absolute bargain. Got both of 'em for PS4, they should be here in time for the weekend.

With Alien: Isolation, I'm considering making my own "Let's Play" video for the first time and record myself playing it, since it is supposed to be absolutely terrifying.

Yes. I don't want to sleep at night any more.

Affen said:
HK-47 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

I played a plain battle medic few days ago and ended topping the scoreboard.
I used Crusaders Crossbow, Quickfix and Solemn Vow as my loadout.

Quickfix a scout to get fastly on the happenings. In open combat shot a few arrows to weaken the enemy then I'm usually close enough to hit with the unbelievably critty Solemn Vow to finish it off. It's challenging and a nice change of pace to the normal demo/soldier spamming. Medic has also a lovely moving pace that makes dodging projectiles surprisingly easy.

Don't know how I'd fare with the crossbow but I'll give it a go next time. And if the Solemn vow crits as much as you say it does, I'll definitely switch out the Ubersaw for it for a spell. Thanks for the heads up on the crossbow.

HK-47 said:
Don't know how I'd fare with the crossbow but I'll give it a go next time. And if the Solemn vow crits as much as you say it does, I'll definitely switch out the Ubersaw for it for a spell. Thanks for the heads up on the crossbow.

One useful thing I forgot to add was that you can see the enemies health with Solemn Vow. Great info telling you to go for it or retreat.

Currently playing Smash Bros as much my thumbs are willing. Kirby is the man.

Finally got to play Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor for PS4 last night. I love it!

I really like the Nemesis system, and I love hunting down the orc captains. It's a lot of fun.

I can easily see how everyone compares this game to the Assassin's Creed and Batman: Arkham games. The navigation/climbing is just like Assassin's Creed and the combat is just like Batman: Arkham, but there's nothing wrong with that, it's a great combination.

I love the graphics, soundtrack and the environments. So far the story is really great. Very well told yet quickly got me into hunting down orc captains!

Been playing Hitman: Blood Money again lately. Really gotten the hang of it again. Playing on the hardest difficulty, and have managed to get Silent Assassin on the first two missions, but can't stop getting Professional on the later missions.

Wow, Longo. I had a pretty tough time on that game on bloody Normal difficulty. I found Hitman: Blood Money to be a very challenging (but enjoyable) game.

I guess it was hard for me because I was trying the best I could to get the "Silent Assassin" rating, but I screwed up on some missions and got Professional or less. Nice work nailing the first two missions on the hardest difficulty.

My copy of Alien: Isolation for PS4 just arrived today. I may or may not get a chance to play it this weekend, but I'm pretty excited.

I want to try and make a sorta Let's Play "reaction" video to Alien: Isolation, since it's supposed to be super intense.

I really want to go home right now and keep playing Shadow of Mordor though.

I used to be able to get Silent Assassin on the final mission on the hardest difficulty. But for some reason, on A New Life I keep getting 1 witness, which docks my score down to Professional.

Trials Fusion Abyss DLC - it's so pretty! Love it.
Plus, the extreme track was easy compared to the others!

Now just got to get me some achievements!
cartoon-character-mutley-laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex