What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Morrowind on PC. I've started with a High Elf, but I may make a new character as a sneaky Kajiit. I love how this game doesn't give you any waypoints and you have to ask townspeople about specific locations. I also love the varying architecture of each town, giving me more incentive to explore. It's way more challenging than the recent Elder Scrolls games and it feels like a far more rewarding experience. Does anyone know of some good mods for this game?

I'm not sure my PC can handle the higher resolution, but I am going to look into it.

I'm following around a Scrib trying to level up my sneak skill. My sneak is under ten, though, so it's going to take forever to get it to budge.
I may just boost illusion and grab a high level chameleon spell.

Still slaying a bunch of orcs in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor for PS4.

The Nemesis System is really fun. So far I've only been killed once in the entire game, but I've had a few orc captains escape from my fights, or I made an escape when completely out numbered and about to die.

I found one orc captain who when he encounters you, he just breathes, giggles and licks his lips. Super creepy. He managed to escape from me during a fight - so I hunted the creepy bastard down. Fun times.

Alien Isolation.

But I'm more of a pussy than I thought I was and am not very far! Cant play it for too long - intense as fuck.

MattAY said:
Alien Isolation.

But I'm more of a pussy than I thought I was and am not very far! Cant play it for too long - intense as fuck.

I'm at the one part where you just get off the tram after you meet Axl for a brief friendship, go up a ramp, and into a room with some survivors in it. I cannot get in there without being spotted as soon as the door opens.

Also, is the Alien anywhere near me at that point because the suspense is killing me every time I enter a vent.

Just stay in the room. The girl shoots at you initially but only a couple of times, then legs it to get her mates.

And if you've noticed you get "chapters", basically you get an achievement after each one ends...and I will say that the alien emerges in this chapter! The sounds are the creepiest, and the anticipation is what gets me the most.

Really fun game though - love it! Just cant handle too much in one go haha. It's getting easier to handle though I must say.

MattAY said:
Just stay in the room. The girl shoots at you initially but only a couple of times, then legs it to get her mates.

And if you've noticed you get "chapters", basically you get an achievement after each one ends...and I will say that the alien emerges in this chapter! The sounds are the creepiest, and the anticipation is what gets me the most.

Really fun game though - love it! Just cant handle too much in one go haha. It's getting easier to handle though I must say.

Yeah it's the dame sounds that get me too and no matter how many times I hear a door I open close behind me, I always think it's something else entering! Is the AI really as free thinking as has been suggested? I was tempted, after you spot it for the first time in the cutscene before the tram, to hang out a bit and see if I could draw it out or go back there after I boarded the tram and see if it would be there. You know, just to get the initial death over with.

I watched a bit of people playing some of Alien: Isolation. Holy hell, the androids in that game freak me the hell out. I'm going to have to check this out more sooner than later.

In the meantime, running through the Ivory Crown DLC for Dark Souls.

Longo_2_guns said:
At first I was kinda "Eh" about Alien Isolation... but it looks fucking great. I'm going to get it for sure.

I'm playing it on hard right now and it makes it that much more intense and rewarding. The threat of the Alien looms but his appearances are few and far between.

I have the motion tracker now, it's really subsided the fear to be honest! Hearing the beep just puts me on high alert. Before the tracker it was very terrifying! You had no idea what noise and thump meant an alien lurking right...behind......AAAHH!

Also, those androids aren't scary at all! But I'm curious to what happens when both are in the same room!

WHO IS THE ASSHOLE WHO DESIGNED THIS PLACE TO HAVE SO MANY HOLES IN THE CEILING!
I don't even know if the alien is currently even in play (I'm at the part Lethean was at before where the girl shoots at you), but fuck.

orig-14199101.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex