What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
danielrbischoff said:
Demon's Souls didn't take. I'm going to try to get like 3 hours in on wednesday or thursday night though. See if it needs a longer stretch.
You probably just suck at it. I'm being completely serious when I say that the people who don't really like Demon's Souls don't really understand how to play either.

Currently playing Shiren and finally got a Firebrand, which is plated, wouldn't break from digging, attacks in three directions at once and does increased damage to ghosts, one-eyed monsters, drain-type monsters, exploding monsters and floating monsters.
It might be nearing the 65 hour mark, but I've barely scratched the surface of the post-game content.

All the while waiting for Paradise to finish installing. Probably worth the toonie I paid for it.

Started playing Dead Space 2 on Zealot mode.

Started dieing ... a lot. Three times in the first corridor, woo! :D

Longo_2_guns said:
danielrbischoff said:
Demon's Souls didn't take. I'm going to try to get like 3 hours in on wednesday or thursday night though. See if it needs a longer stretch.
You probably just suck at it. I'm being completely serious when I say that the people who don't really like Demon's Souls don't really understand how to play either.

Pretty much this...Royal is a good class for a first play through. Check out the Demons Soul's thread in the PS forum, some good stuff in there.

Agreed. Demon's Souls is a rough game. Like, the roughest. Trial and error at it's best. Groundhog's Day/medieval fantasy. I can't tell you how many times I had to fight the same freaking boss over and over and over.

Man, what the hell. I just finally finished my Black Ops playthrough on Veteran and the achievement didn't unlock. Pssshhh.

I don't know...that sounds wrong to me. I thought there was 5 or so secret levels. I'll see if any of my memory cards have my good data still.

Nope, only 2 in CB3. There are the five bonus levels, but they're a part of the 100%. The extra 4% comes from the secret levels.

I heard Strategy games for kids is a very reputable website, I am also playing video games and heard that when kids in my neighborhood are feeling like playing strategy games, that's the site to go to.

But when I want real strategy games I play starcraft, about to hit platinum in 2v2s, nbd

The only problem with using the black style thing Chris did is I can't see URL links no more.

Anyway, I removed the link, but figured I'd keep the post because it makes me laugh.

Dead Space: Chapter 10!

Spoiler: Hammond just got ripped in half and I was genuinely startled.

I'm switching off between God Hand and Demon's Souls.

Nothing quite as annoying as being one hit away from killing Maneater only to fall off the edge and have to start the whole fight over.

Off to be one of the mindless drones playing MvC3 for the next few days when I have time off of work.

But I do need to finish playing Guitar on Rock Band 3 so I can send it back to GameFly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133