What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you kind of have to monkey grip your left hand if you want to use it. It's most appropriate in the stealth missions.

Well i'm not playing Black Ops anymore ever since I moved my 360 with the disc still running. So right now it's just NHL 11.

Finally finished the Professor Layton "trilogy". I promised that I wouldn't get teary at the end, but the fucker brought in the big guns in The Lost Future. Also watched the animated movie which was actually really entertaining.

The stories were great in all three and had lots of fun puzzles to solve. If you want something diffrent from killing pixel people all the time (and get the false sense of being intelligent by beating puzzles), I suggest you try the games.

I want to be a true english gentleman now.

I also need to catch up on Dead Space before the sequel. I've owned it since the day it was released, but have only played about half of it. :S

Hey, how many star bottlecaps do I need for the prize? Just so I know how long I have left. I have 25 at the mo...and something tells me that's shit.

Longo_2_guns said:
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble.

If you have $20 and a PSP, get it. It's fucking hilarious and fun.

That one I remember hearing about, or at least seeing it on their site. How you didn't win Best Taste in Games is beyond me.
And playing another game made by Atlus, Etrian Odyssey III; just got the second ending in the night and aiming for the third.

HK-47 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble.

If you have $20 and a PSP, get it. It's fucking hilarious and fun.

That one I remember hearing about, or at least seeing it on their site. How you didn't win Best Taste in Games is beyond me.
And playing another game made by Atlus, Etrian Odyssey III; just got the second ending in the night and aiming for the third.
Because most people haven't played the amazing games I have, and thus my amazing taste is lost to them. Or something, I dunno. Not my call.

How is EOIII, by the way? I've heard good things about it, but haven't gotten to it because I have a million other games to play.

Also, MattAY, 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod