This Halloween, it all comes down to this...

Vote bitches

• Pirates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BlackStar

Rookie
PiratesVsNinjas-flag_web.gif

Before you get your panties in a knot, how many times has there been a thread about religion, marijuana, "this place sucks now" and hawt or nawt?

We need a new Hot or Nawt thread, because Ugh's shitty pics aren't enough to boost my incredibly inflated ego.

Also, Samurai are chumps, Knights are far superior. Especially Teutonic Knights. Anyone who has played Age of Empires 2 knows how broken Teutonic Knights are.

And this is still going on? What is this, 2008?

Can't really say one or the other is more superior based on that video. In the leather test, he used two totally different cuts, so that isn't an accurate assessment. Not to mention in an actual combat scenario between a Samurai and a Knight, their two totally different fighting styles make it hard to pinpoint a victor. You have to take into consideration the length and reach of the longsword vs that of the katana,the agility of the samurai. That video didn't do much to prove anything imo.

Ninjas!

No.... wait... Pirates!

But Ninjas are qucker!

And Pirtates are drunker!

Ninjas will kick your ass

Pirates will blow you out of the sky

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I....I....DON'T....KNOW :(

LinksOcarina said:
Ok, I propose a 3 vs 3 match between the ninjas and pirates featured in League of Legends.

I believe there's only two pirates atm. Unless you count Bilgewater Kat, which I guess counts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex