So apparently I'm going to Hell....

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
[Dont know If this has been done before, but anywho]

Indulge us with your sins. In this thread give a reason the person above you is going to hell, and give a reason YOU yourself are going to hell.

FCM is going to hell because he looks like one of the Jonas Brothers.

I'm going to hell because, I dress like a pastor at Bay to Breakers and hand out "get out of Hell Free" cards.

Yep you're going to hell for tattoo's and posting on a predominantly atheist message board. The devil has already corrupted you.

I'm going to hell for every vice, sin, and crime. Except murder and rape, I'm working on those...

Krowsnose said:
Yep you're going to hell for tattoo's and posting on a predominantly atheist message board. The devil has already corrupted you.

I'm going to hell for every vice, sin, and crime. Except murder and rape, I'm working on those...

Krowsnose is going to hell for not murdering and raping anyone.

I'm going to hell for dating outside of my race.

Urban is going to hell because he didn't leave any "Get Out of Hell Free" cards for himself. (Bummer, dude.)

I'm going to hell because I'm Mormon.

C'est la vie...

Lentium is going to hell because he didn't say why Yorky is going to hell.

I'm going to hell because that's where all the good jobs are these days.

Gnome's going to hell for always reminding me of grandma's avi, thus making me miss him.

I'm going to hell for tea and crumpets.

De-Ting is going to hell just for the weekend, just for the weekend.

But I'm going to hell to finish the fight the war in heaven started. I'm gonna send satan to super hell.

Chris Crime is going to hell for all the crimes Chris has made

I'm going to hell, because I don't know how to fly.

Affen is going to hell because he has a pile of dead babies in his garage.

I'm going to hell because I put them there.

Rekkie is going to hell because his Kiwi self has put his rod in many a certain animal...that's right - gophers.

I'm going to hell because I dont look good in white.

MattAY is going to hell because he looks good in black

I am going to hell because I'm agnostic and my best friend is becoming a pastor.

Schimmel is going to hell for being a godless heathen. With long hair.

Well, I'm going to hell for being Jewish. That's right, I personally killed Jesus Christ 2000 years ago: I planted the tree and cut the wood to make the cross, as well as forged the nails. I also personally nailed him to the cross; I took the lance and poked him three times; I caused the sun to dehydrate him; I caused gravity to slowly choke him on his own collar bone.

I also had sex with Mary afterward. Grieving Mother Sex is the best.

On behalf of all Christians everywhere, I just want to say Thank you, Trippysmurf.
History may not "get you" but I do. You're all right Jew, you're all right :thumbup:

..i'm proabably going to hell for that ^^
but at least I'll have some company. "dood Trippy, did you ever catch Transformers Animated?? SERIOUSLY UNDERRATED ow hell is hot"

Chris is going to hell for praising the death of Christ

I'm going to hell because I gave Trippy the lance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod