The Walking Dead (spoilers inside) season 7 page 9

WickedLiquid

Regular
October 13th baby!

Anyone else excited? For me this show is a mixed bag. Sometimes it's intense, depressingly dramatic and jaw dropping. Other times it's boring and very tedious (HE TALKED ABOUT THE DEER LORI).

However i'm happy to say I found out the new showrunner is Scott M Gimple. He wrote some of my favourite episodes like 18 Miles Out, Hounded, Clear, This Sorrowful Life and a bunch of others.

This... Sorrowful... Life.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

I'm banning both of you office nerds right now.

Never seen or plate walking dead though, along with a lot of things. I need to get on the breaking bad wagon pretty soon.

you two faggots log off this second and watch breaking bad, then jerk off furiously to pictures of meth before ever stepping foot in this forum again

jesus h christ, I expect this from Mattay, he's from a land where the only way to tell time is to count the bongs from big ben, but you Ugh? you come from a civilized land... just what the fuck

when did f@ggots become you nice people

assholes censoring gr again

It's not sunday yet! Can't we talk about things we like in here while we wait? I'm not going to watch but hey, you made the thread early!

I don't really watch much TV as it is, but one day I'll watch through Walking Dead. Though I still need to see Bre...
Icepick said:
you two nice people log off this second and watch breaking bad, then jerk off furiously to pictures of meth before ever stepping foot in this forum again

jesus h christ, I expect this from Mattay, he's from a land where the only way to tell time is to count the bongs from big ben, but you Ugh? you come from a civilized land... just what the fuck
Abe-walking-into-strip-club-198iqpn.gif

So just watched the first episode. I'm going to assume this thread is the road to spoiler city.

So it looks like the virus may be evolving. That's my interpretation anyway. They kept showing that one zombie that looked like it was bleeding from the eyes and then dude at the end in the shower was also bleeding the same way. It looks like it's starting to turn the living without them having to die first and they showed that pig that was sick. I was waiting to see if the virus is infecting animals now. All in all, I thought it was a good episode and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

It was a good episode. Made me question why Hershel was walking at first, but then they revealed his prosthetic attachment. Nice to see Beth is keeping track of how long until someone dies in the group or how long her boyfriend(s) survives

Zombie squirrels. No one is safe.

I liked the episode but there was a little too much love in the air. This show is about zombies and survivors not birds and bees.

Oh look, a thread about a TV show.

But who really watches TV anymore? Now excuse me, I have episodes of Lost I can stream after I watch season 3 of Archer.

I didn't watch it on TV. I watched it on my laptop...which I could use my HDMI and watch it on TV.

Yeah it was a great premiere. Great set-up for a lot of things to expect this season. My roommie said he preferred season 3's premiere but I think they delivered what was needed at the time.

Season 2 was a bit sluggish and needed a jolt to begin season 3. Season 4 was more like a nice calm before the storm. Well, as calm as it can get in a zombie apocalypse.

Considering how dark and horrific season 3 was I think there needed to be a sweetness in the air for this premiere. Rick and Glenn were becoming unlikeable and disturbed so I think we needed a premiere where people were happy...before the shit hits the fan. It was nice seeing Rick trying to get his sanity back and being a hero again.

Hell even Michone was smiling and seemed happy.

And am I the only one who thought Rick's 3 questions were going to be if she was really the head of the Kwik-E-Mart?

I thought the episode was pretty good. It'll be interesting to see where they go with this sickness thing - it seems like that could get out of hand real quick. I did find Michonne looking at the map particularly interesting - especially when she focuses on Macon (nod to the game, anyone?).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle