The Walking Dead (spoilers inside) season 7 page 9

Robert Downey Jr?

tom-cruise-ironman-1.jpg

I thought the season ending was great; I mean, I got pissed the first time, but I watched it a few more times and really enjoyed it. Rick has been such a cocky dickhead since he got out of Terminus, watching the horror slowly dawn on him that he wasn't at the top anymore was just great. And Trevor Phillips, leading the man to his downfall, awesome.

Whoever died, the repercussions of that, wouldn't have helped the story they were telling in that episode any. It will when they start the next season, so keeping it under wraps wasn't a huge deal. I'm OK with it, I just don't want that to become a habit.

As far as who it was; my vote goes to Eugene. If not him, then poor Rosita. Both of them are at points in their story arcs where they are completely expendable. Eugene got them to Virginia, he gave Rick the info on the ammunition, and Abraham knew where to go as well. He is unattached, and completely expendable. Rosita, likewise, has no noticeable upswing at this point, is no longer attached to Abraham, and becomes expendable; gives additional fodder to next season in that Tara's connections with the community are severed, and so would Spencer's, makes two more expendables next season.

As far as Abraham being the one to get it; I don't think they could do that, when they just spent a whole season pulling Sasha back from the brink of insanity.[/code]

Best episode opening in terms of story. The whole episode was made only in a couple spots. It shows how much Rick is completely afraid and how he felt defeated. Negan I enjoy as a character.

Nevermind Rick feeling defeated, I felt defeated! Holy crap that episode left me emotionally exhausted. And the fantasy at the end with everyone at the dinner table. Oh man... the feels.... THE FEEEEEEEEEEELS

Dude. After twenty minutes I thought that episode was going to be a giant cock tease on the damn death. But then it sped up and I felt hollow. Maggie nailed it in reacting.

Some of my coworkers said they're done with the show. One said "this show is for masochists and I'm tired of growing attached to characters who die in horrendous ways".

I guess he has a point. But the fact the show is able to shock me so much keeps me coming back for more. It IS a horror series after all. It just hurts way more because unlike a horror movie where you've only spent an hour with a character before they die, with Glenn you've spent 7 years growing attached to him.

It would be nice if Rick and Carl find peace when the series ends. But honestly it looks like Rick will kill walker-Carl then shoot himself in the end. Proving the doctor at the end of season 1 was right and they all should've just committed suicide when the CDC blew up.... Bring on the Prozac.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod