The GRolympics 2016: LEAGUE FINISHED!! WHAT NEXT?!

Boohoo, this was rigged so you four could have a damn Rocket League party.

J/k, this was a ton of fun.

I wish I could play RL with you guys, but I'm on the ol xbox. I wish the cross platform thing worked that way.

We were going to have a Rocket League party no matter what. It just happens that I'm moderately good at video games.

You should get it on PC.

GET IT USED!

So Tuesday seems to be the day. Time?! I suppose the later, the better for everyone - 9pm GMT?....then you guys can work out whatever that is in your West/East timezones.

UghRochester said:
Tuesday sounds good to me. We should get a random generator for the matches. HK-47 still playing?

Next week, yes. I can promise nothing based on skill as I haven't honed any of it.

Well since it's only 4 people, and we have a league table finish. I was simply thinking 1st VS 4th; 2nd VS 3rd.

Then Me VS Longo ;) HARHARHAR!

In all honesty, they're gonna be 3 identical matches! So there really isn't much point in piss-farting about.

Longo challenged me though, and that is what will cause Earthquakes come Tuesday evening! OOOH!!

All honesty, Longo and I are the best Rocket League players here. I had to dumb my gameplay down A LOT during that playdate.

UghRochester said:
Just a friendly reminder, are we still doing this tomorrow?

Curious as well, I should have about two hours to play from the usual 5 PM start time so I can still make it.

1PM for long is 4PM for me and that's 9PM for MattAY. I don't know where HK-47 lives, but he mentioned Canada. Either he got an hour behind me or he's the same as Longo.

Weellll, I apologise in advance now if I don't turn up. But it's hard on weekdays for me!

I might have to cancel tonight as well. A friend of mine is in town and I'll probably be chilling with him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod