The GRolympics 2016: LEAGUE FINISHED!! WHAT NEXT?!

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
GRolympics.jpg

UPDATE!

THE GAMES WILL BEGIN ON WEDNESDAY!

I'll post the first game up, and you'll have a week to punch in your high score.

If you still want to sign up just go for it and post your high score, and I'll put you in the league standings! Even in gameweek 3 -4 down the road. Participation is fun!! YAY! You may not have as many points as the rest of us, but if you come in and out in a couple of weeks you might snag 4th place...who knows!
Dont think this should be such a formal affair! JOIN WHEN YOU WANT!

OP:

WELL HOLY SHIT, WHAT'S THIS?! I'm losing my shit, and there are NO ASIANS IN SIGHT?!

Used came up with an idea...an idea to end all ideas, EVEN FUCKING ELECTRICITY! So he deserves credit...
Then he fucked off for a month...his daughter's birthday or some stupid shit, I dunno.

Through a bit of tinkering we have: The GRolympics 2016! The FIRST EVER MOTHERFUCKERS! What with the Rio event coming up, we will have a WORLDWIDE contest of our own...an Olympic Games! Or rather...VIDEO GAMES!

....Yiiis. Now have a moment for that to settle....some of you may need to clean up too...so take your time, really.

We have a league, just one big fuck off massive league. We have like 6 classic old games: Tetris, Super Mario 1-1, Pac-man, I'm sure there is a Track & Field version somewhere...maybe Sonic Green Hill. Everyone plays all the games ONCE, and ONLY ONCE - no practices! (If you've never played fucking Tetris then begone with you!!). We'll have a week for each game, so you turds with actual lives will have all week to input one high score. We tally up everyone's high scores in the fuck off massive league (see above for details).
The points will work out to just who has the highest score - lowest score. 10 points for highest...1 point for lowest, that kind of deal. Maybe 12 for gold, 10 for silver, 8 for bronze, and 6, 5, 4, 3 etc for the scraps...obviously depends on how many enter!

The top four finishers in this league, go on to semi finals...we will have a BATTLE ROYALE! - game to be confirmed for this, I was thinking super smash bros original or mario kart...something similar. But failing that we could go for 1 Vs 1 fighting games too. Top 2 go through...

And then for the final, I was thinking ROCKET LEAGUE! Where the two final contestants choose their other two team mates from the league, drag them onto the field, and battle in a 5 minute match...for the TROPHY!!
And we could turn this into a little community play like last time maybe. Where everyone bundled together on discord and witnessed myself and Longo penetrate your goals.

funny-trophy.jpg

(Trophy being the glass dildo...not the woman)

Now what with this being the event of the millennium and everything, I've obviously done no planning whatsoever. I ask you friends, and competitors....what games would you like to see here? Obviously, the key being everyone has to actually have access to the fucking game! So shitty flash versions online might be the only way forward...

Of course, all you streamers and Youtubers can do your thing and post the results onto here, would be cool to see that actually. But it would be good to have a screenshot of your score, with your name on a piece of paper or something. And no photoshopping - I'll be able to tell ;)

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! AND ENLIST INTO THE EVENT HERE:

GRolympics Contestants:

MattAY
Tan the Man
HK
Longo
GL
Used
NinJew
Ugh

Thank god Rocket League wasn't an event. I've been there on a GR session and to put it gently, I sucked elephant balls.

But I do believe I'm in, just so that I can get second last in half of the events.

Depending on how well I do, I am willing to be on one team and MattAY on the other.

Otherwise, we are the final boss.

That said, I am competing!

You guys realize this will probably be a long term, do-at-your-own-pace sort of thing, right? Not just a one off playdate?

Pfft, I'm just gonna win anyway. Y'all might as well bow out not, do you forget you're in the presence of greatness? The one, the only!

No fair. Ugh was trained in a Tibetan monastery by ten year old prodigies with lightning quick reflexes and spongy brains.

StudioTan said:
No fair. Ugh was trained in a Tibetan monastery by ten year old prodigies with lightning quick reflexes and spongy brains.

All we have to do is make it to the semis and crush him in TF2. If we play on Degroot, he will finally be dethroned.

EXCELLENT!!

Ok Ugh, We'll have a Mario one in there somewhere. Obviously cant do the Mario Maker one because...well you're the only one with a Wii U anyway?

UPDATE!

THE GAMES WILL BEGIN ON WEDNESDAY!

I'll post the first game up, and you'll have a week to punch in your high score.

If you still want to sign up just go for it and post your high score, and I'll put you in the league standings! Even in gameweek 3 -4 down the road. Participation is fun!! YAY! You may not have as many points as the rest of us, but if you come in and out in a couple of weeks you might snag 4th place...who knows!
Dont think this should be such a formal affair! JOIN WHEN YOU WANT!

HK-47 said:
StudioTan said:

All we have to do is make it to the semis and crush him in TF2. If we play on Degroot, he will finally be dethroned.
Just to let you guys know, those types of course took hours of practice and dedication.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod