The game you wanted to complete, but you couldn't

Oh, also I had this Batman game for the Gameboy when I was a kid and I couldn't even get past the 2nd floor of the building in the 1st level. Lol. It had something to do with a grappling hook and a stone column but I could never figure it out. Some brokedn game mechanics there.

Oh, also I had this Batman game for the Gameboy when I was a kid and I couldn't even get past the 2nd floor of the building in the 1st level. Lol. It had something to do with a grappling hook and a stone column but I could never figure it out. Some broken game mechanics there.

A few weeks ago. General has been getting hit the hardest with spammers and advertisers and the like, and DL has been away from the internet for a bit, so I'm just helping out.

On topic, I really wanted tyo like Okami, but I didn't. I stopped playing after about the seventh tail paint technique thing. Boring!

last level of driver (ps one) version. only knew a couple people who beat it by glitching or fluke.

Heavenly Sword (PS3)

Really wanted to catch the last few cut scenes to finish off the great story, but the gameplay was just too shitty for me to continue playing.

grandmagoodtimes said:
I have to admit that I don't finish many games. I'm a sad individual and a shell of a human being.

im the same, but if i pay for one myself, i will play the fucker until i hate it.

MonkeyJam said:
Heavenly Sword (PS3)

Really wanted to catch the last few cut scenes to finish off the great story, but the gameplay was just too s*** for me to continue playing.

WAIT, BUT ISNT IT ONLY LIKE 5 HRS LONG?

opps caps

crazycracker22 said:
MonkeyJam said:
Heavenly Sword (PS3)

Really wanted to catch the last few cut scenes to finish off the great story, but the gameplay was just too s*** for me to continue playing.

WAIT, BUT ISNT IT ONLY LIKE 5 HRS LONG?

opps caps
Yeah it's a very short game.

FF12.

I ended up around the last area severely under leveled and could barely take out many of the random monsters. I couldn't bring myself to spend the couple hours needed to power level, and after a particularly long puzzle, I gave up.

Age of Mythology

Reached the very last level of the campaign and was a couple hits from killing the last boss when the game froze. At that point I noticed I hadn't saved for four hours...

Rainbow Six: Vegas. I got to the part where you had to extract the info from the hub, etc., and my 360 scratched the disk up and ruined it. I think I was being a dumb ass and I moved the console while it was loading the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo