The game you wanted to complete, but you couldn't

HK-47 said:
jc00l said:
Starwars Knights of the old republic all of em, i got bored cause i was sick of using a fusion cutter and all i wanted was a light sabre. and i hate turn based attacks
Why not use a modifed vibroblade or dual wield a Bendak's Blaster and Carth's Blaster?
And I doubt anyone would use a fusion cutter as their weapon of choice.

well i also i had not idea how to play and turn based action games seem contradictory to me, i dont feel i should have to wait stab somebody.

jc00l said:
Guitar hero 3 on hard yes im still on medium cause i just cant get used to that extra orange button. and also walmart screwed me over they gave me legends of rock with an Explorer guitar, it hasnt hampered me at all i just want a shiney black one.
It's a pity you can't get GH1 for any console but the PS2. Because that game is the best when it comes to picking songs that will introduce you to the Hard difficulty level just perfectly; letting you get used to the Orange button at the exactly right learning curve.

oh man yeah thats the problems its not that i cant do the orange button its just the orange button with all the difficult manuevers. if their was a difficulty between medium and hard that would be perfect to get me up their. or even better yet integrate the close buttons and the extra chords into the medium to difficulty as you get farther along in the game. like slow ride should be on of the eaisiest songs to play and number of the beast should be one of the hardest.

FFXII: got bored after unlocking all the skills and never finished.

Godfather: unlocked a most stuff then got bored because of repetitive nature

Final Fantasy III, died when I got real far into a dungeon, and haven't saved for a hour or so.
Age of Empires for the DS since I usually play custom game instead of the campaigns.

Diablo 2 - way too lazy to finish after the first world...
GTA III....I hated Shoreside Vale, the stupid exploding car/expresso mission Sucked :x
GTA Andreas.....The flying mission with the fighter jets.....I tried that level about 70 times; once I destroyed both planes and then slipped into the ocean grrrr

I actually have a list, and then I started thinking...if not for the XBOX360 achievements, I'd be a bit confused as to what makes for a 'completed' game. It used to be storyline, or the nth Boss Level, but now so many games are open ended.

Im finding it hard to complete CoD:4. No the game is not hard or long, but everytime i play the single player stuff, after like 5 minutes i go back to the delicious and tender multi-player. Mmmmmm rpg elements in an online FPS shooter...*drool*

Uhh I might lose some of my dignity but here we go Super Mario 64 DS. I can get to the last level and all but when you fight bowser and the battlefield turns into a star I cannot figure out what to do Ive tried like everything but no cigar.

Final Fantasy X, and X-2, but that is more from me not having access to the game, rather than me getting bored, or it being too hard. I was stuck on this one mission in Jak 2 for ages, when you break back into the Fortress. I left it for almost two years, and almost as soon as it took residence in my PS2 again, I cracked it. Most of the games I haven't finished are as a result of me not being able to play them, as opposed to not wanting to play them. It still adds up to a heap of them though. I'll have to go back and play them all again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo