Thanks for all the free shit

used44 said:
My only fear is that strangers and newbies are the only people winning any giveaways. Obviously this is good for getting them to stick around and become regulars, but it seems a little lopsided. It'd be nice if some old-timers and loyal readers were getting rewarded more often, or that contests took more effort, like Affen was saying.
I agree completely in both regards. I think the problem is that 95% of contests are front page stuff, and the only people who bother with the front page are newbies and strangers and faggots. It's just an unavoidable sort of thing, really.

It's the same with The People Speak. Though the average banter between users on the forums could trump almost anything that's been featured, it relies on nominations. And the only people who give a half a care are the front page newbies and faggots. Because we're too busy having brains, culture, and wit to care.

I love the couple of prizes I've won! Though they were quite a while back. The starwars "dnd" book was definitely the coolest!

Not_Anthony_Sev said:
Was it the Call of Duty zombie poster? If so, that would be coming from me. I forgot all about it and don't think I ever got an address to send it to. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send you the poster.
Your not the real Anthony Severino, I know the real Anthony Severino and buddy your not him! You are some dude stealing Mr. Severino’s good name, and trying to get my personal information. Shame on you! I hope The Sev finds out who you are and has the cops arrest your ass!

(Oh, yeah, this is the GR forums better put a declaimer on this. Attention: The above was a parody and/or joke, any similarities to any person real or fictional, aside from those being parodied, is purely coincidental. Any similarities to any event real or fictional, aside from those being parodied, is purely coincidental. So, yes I do know this is Anthony’s official alt account. Have a nice day.)

We've known each other all this time and I'm still a stranger, Longo?

...or does that make me a faggot? I've got some self searching to do...

1:40 PM Wednesday, September 21, 2011 I received my free sh*t from GR. :D
Thank you very much!
Thanks Anthony, now that I have your home address should I put you on my Christmas card list?
Not_Anthony_Sev said:
Was it the Call of Duty zombie poster? If so, that would be coming from me. I forgot all about it and don't think I ever got an address to send it to. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send you the poster.

tinymhg said:
danielrbischoff said:
tinymhg said:
I say thanks also, :D but I still haven’t gotten my zombie poster yet. :cry:
I'll rectify this.
Thank you Daniel. :banana: And thanks GR for employing him, as well as the free stuff.

tinymhg said:
Thank you very much!
Thanks Anthony, now that I have your home address should I put you on my Christmas card list?

Still waiting for my shit. But I'm confident it will arrive. I would definitely subscribe him to a bunch of awkward magazines.

I got the box for yours when I went and mailed out Tiny's. Not... much... longer! But then again, if you're going to send me magazine subscriptions...

...make sure they're good ones.

NickKmet said:
tinymhg said:
Thank you very much!

Still waiting for my s***. But I'm confident it will arrive. I would definitely subscribe him to a bunch of awkward magazines.

Were you the PC version that won through a Haiku? If so, PM me your address personally.

@Nickmet - I'm back from Vegas, and I've packed your box. Should go out on Saturday or on Monday via Priority Mail.

@Shandog, if you get me your info, yours should go out around then, too.
shandog137 said:
Wait...wait...wait...I started this thread and still don't have my Warhammer. Do you know if that was sent yet?

Not_Anthony_Sev said:
Were you the PC version that won through a Haiku? If so, PM me your address personally.

@Nickmet - I'm back from Vegas, and I've packed your box. Should go out on Saturday or on Monday via Priority Mail.

shandog137 said:
Wait...wait...wait...I started this thread and still don't have my Warhammer. Do you know if that was sent yet?

schweet deal. I love you.

NickKmet said:
Not_Anthony_Sev said:

shandog137 said:

schweet deal. I love you.
Bromance? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle