Thanks for all the free shit

danielrbischoff said:
used44 said:
Never got it. Fuck.
You should have gotten it by now. I'll try sending something else but if this doesn't come I'm going to have to get you a download code or something.

Yeah I don't know. Sorry!

used44 said:
Yeah I don't know. Sorry!
Don't be sorry. This is why I've said in the past that I'm super fucking paranoid about the mail. I sent a game to Links once and he never got it... he was pissed too lol.

Longo_2_guns said:
Did you ever send a package to Longo in March that he still didn't get in October?

Mumble grumble...
I thought I gave you something already? PM your address. I'll sed something your way when I mail out Used's second mailing.

That. Always pay the extra 80 cents to get that shit from USPS.

And Daniel, I got a Paper Wars code and that is all. Was promised a bunch of swag. If there was a larger package, it's gone.
Regardless, address sent.

Just won Outland and Might/Magic Clash of Heroes via Alex Monney. He's a Ubisoft PR who decided to blast out a bunch of codes.

Claimed they were a mix of Outland, Clash of Heroes, From Dust and Beyond Good & Evil.

I was pretty quick. I think the BGE codes were wrong, because 4 codes gave me Outland. Maybe my luck is bad.

You guys totally promised me a Russian hoo...lady friend, a Colt 40, three boxes of chinese raisins, and a vintage sawed off shot gun with anti-zombie ammo.

Im still waiting

StickyGreenGamer said:
the_mighty_toast said:
anti-zombie ammo.

Isn't all ammo anti-zombie ammo? Or in the apocalypse are we differentiating ammo for humans and the undead? Also, if we are, I want some.

What if the zombies are made of ammunition casings?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod