Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

I stared at that picture for 4 minutes, then I saw the 88th page tab. Saw Longo's post and then went back to staring at that picture...for a minute and realized (again). "There's so many heroes in this film and although she looks hot in that outfit, this movie will likely turn out bad."

This is... one of the most boring design for a wonder woman costume i have seen. I am hoping it's just because of the Snyder color effect but even her old golden age era costume had more colors or designs that makes her stand out. Heck, even the ancient Greeks colored their armor before battle! Is she trying to scare her enemy or bored them to sleep?

Still, she's on the big screen and we haven't seen her in action yet. So I'm hopeful and we should be happy for th... IS SHE WEARING ARMORED HIGH HEELS? BAH!

Looks like Batman's wearing the Dark Knight armored suit in the teaser.
BatmanvSuperman-SDCC.jpg

If they would make him narrow his eyes to show expression I would be so happy.

I don't know about that armored suit. Batman was like a walking tank with that suit on. Well, I expect Batman to pull out kryptonite if so.

If you guys haven't read it, Bruce Wayne/Batman uses that crazy armoured suit in The Dark Knight Returns to fight Superman. It's a pretty cool fight. Surprisingly, he is quite agile in the suit.

...it's comics. They do what they want.

I'm offended you think we don't know anything about The Dark Knight Returns. There's a lot to factor in this movie like how all these superheroes meeting. The timeline is all screwy. With all these superheroes, you would think of Justice League War as well.

Yeah. I'm more excited for it than Avengers 2 or Ant-Man (since Edgar Wright is gone...) but I have no idea if it will be good or not.

I find it funny how no one complained about Superman's muted suit in Man of Steel, but Wonder Woman's is a big deal apparently.

I'm really looking forward to the next Avengers movie, I reckon that'll be awesome.

Not really looking forward to Batman V Superman or whatever they're calling it, but honestly I just want to see how Ben Affleck handles the role. I want to see this movie's interpretation of Batman since I'm a big Batman fan.

Not liking the idea of throwing in other heroes into it, like Wonder Woman and stuff. As we've all talked about before, it seems like they're just trying to rush into a Justice League movie, rather than taking the time like the Avengers did.

If I may play Devil's advocate for a moment...
devils_advocate_500.jpg

Now, Marvel's plan worked well...for Marvel. Who's to say DC's won't work for them? It can seem like there will be too many characters for the DC cinematic universe's second outing what with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and probably Aquaman, but other than the two titular characters, I'm betting everyone else will be cameo or small supporting roles, even Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot's only getting 300k for BvS; she's either getting shafted or just has a small part.

I've decided to have faith in DC and Snyder's vision and am willing to bet they'll put out a good product in two years that will lead us into Justice League. I'll wait for a trailer and synopsis before speculating further, and in any case, I'll be in a seat opening day to judge for myself.

Worst case scenario, at least with reintroducing Batman this way, his inevitable solo film can get right to the Batmanning rather than be an origin story.

Honestly, the only weak part of the whole thing is Snyder. I think if they dropped him they could do much better.

To be totally honest, though both have their share of flaws, I preferred the previous attempt to reboot Superman with Brandon Routh (sp?) than that most recent attempt. The main criticism of that other one was that it boring, slow, blah blah, but they swung the pendulum too far in the other direction with the re-reboot and the thing was just a headache inducing orgy of CGI destruction and noise by the end of the film.

This new one looks like they are trying to shoehorn all these characters into one film and are going to have to find a way to make sure non comic book people know what the hell is going on since the characters aren't getting their own introduction films to tie them into the main film like Marvel did with their superheros.

They might be able to make it work, or they might wind up with another X-Men: Last Stand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133