Profile and Avatar Images

Trippysmurf

Rookie
I upload my profile and avatar images at least once a day, only to have them magically missing by the time I log on in the morning. Is this a common occurrence or do I have to sacrifice a goat to make sure the images stay?

Yeah, they don't work very well. I didn't mean to change my Avatar, I tried to change my profile picture and I ended up with a really tiny ceiling cat. I got tired of fucking with it so I stopped. Good luck. Just keep trying.

If it's any consolation, I'm seeing an avatar under your name for the first time, Trippysmurf. A blue and white robot, or something.

used44 said:
If it's any consolation, I'm seeing an avatar under your name for the first time, Trippysmurf. A blue and white robot, or something.
I also see the robot as your avatar trippy. The avatar system is quite terrible though. Whenever I try to upload a new avatar it usually takes about a day.

Used44 & TheNesMan - Thank you. I uploaded that avatar at home last night to try something different, but I can't see it at work. And yes, it is a robot: Soundwave stepping on Batman.

Grey - That's what I see. I'll have to check it back out when I get home, but its really odd that some see the image and others don't.

TheNesMan said:
used44 said:
I also see the robot as your avatar trippy. The avatar system is quite terrible though. Whenever I try to upload a new avatar it usually takes about a day.

I keep thinking yours is an Xfiles master card. :)

StalfrosCC said:
TheNesMan said:
used44 said:

I keep thinking yours is an Xfiles master card. :)
Haha I wish they gave out X-files credit cards.

Thanks Duke, I'll work on compiling a list of forum issues that could be impacting search engine results, but I'll need to explore around a bit more to find other issues.

schimmel said:
Guess I gotta write it here... Why is my old Jack Thompson avitar up even though I changed it a while ago?

I'm seeing an eye surrounded by colourful flames for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo