Nickarcade sucks ass

I remember watching the show when I was about 3 or 4. Wow, video games on TV! It was awesome to the max. So I just decided to watch some old episodes on Youtube. No. First of all, the host is a jackass. It's kind of funny at first, until you realize that he makes fun of EVERY SINGLE KID ON THAT SHOW. It's rough, some girl stuttered and he mocked her and then laughed at her. Alright, d-bag host aside, I still had good memories. Then I watched Melissa Joan Heart play Sonic 2. I didn't care that she sucked royal ass, that was to be expected. It's the fact that they played the wrong music for the level. THEY PLAYED THE STARLIGHT ZONE MUSIC FOR EMERALD HILLS! THE STARLIGHT ZONE WASN'T EVEN IN SONIC 2!!!! I can only assume that they butchered just about every other game they put on that show. And what kind of challenges were those? Get 10,000 pts. on a top-down shooter? It took the kid five fuckin seconds! ............. I hate that show. Oh, and Joey Fatone was on it. He was a goober then and he's a goober now.

20021223_05_mistake.gif

Please use paragraphs.

It is unreadable.

Press the
icon_edit.gif
button and try again! :)

Just read the topic, I also fail to see the point?

Is it a discussion about if Nickarcade is a good show, or just a statement that you dislike the show, and just wanted to vent it?

De-Ting, oh my, thank you!
I was tired of being confused with pastries all the time!

Quit being a pansy, Tylzen.

I have honestly never heard of Nickarcade. I guess I was too old? It does sound like a cool concept though. A show where celebrities compete at videogames would be neat as long as they didn't make gaming look like a kid's hobby. It's too bad that Nickarcade cheated the results, as you described.

If it really bothers people, i'll make an effort for paragraphs. but yeah, nickarcade was a show where kids came on and played games. but the host was ignorant, the 'challenges' laughable, and they modded the games. POOP. cool concept, poor execution.

I've never heard of video power, but that soudns awesome. i remember when nickelodeon would pick kids and let them pull super market sweeps through a toy store. that used to be my awesome possum dream when i was growing up.

I remember Video Power.

It was even cheesier than Nick Arcade. but it was kind of cool because it was real games.....aah Nostalgia.

Oh wow I completely forgot about Video power. That show was the SHIT and all those games and prizes that you get, I'd still try and get on a modern version of that!

I never thought of the Nickarcade host as too much of jerk. If you watch some episode get the picture Mike O Malley is even bigger dousche. I'm off to defeat Mongo in the Wizard Level.

I <3 Nick Arcade, JUST for how horrible/cheesy it was. When every beginning-round title was either a "racing" game or a Pong clone, it just makes me laugh now and watch like crazy then.

And HOW THE HELL did I miss Video Power!? How am I just seeing this now? :-(

yuuup that shit was tight. i always thought id get up the aggro crag no problem if i had the chance.

get your glass tube and brillo pad

I decline the win
I actually liked Nickarcade along with Legends of the Hidden Temple...the temple guards i knee them in the nuts and run

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle