Mass Effect 3 |OT|

I just started an adept, but I've mostly spent my time as the... uhh infiltrator... I think that's it. The one with the sticky grenades, invisibility and ice blast. Fuck I do not pay attention in menus do I?

ok i have to be missing something because I can't log on to multiplayer. Is it PC only? Was I too excited and skipped the message telling me how?

If you didn't buy Battlefield 3 and activate the online pass, the multiplayer is locked until Feb 17th.

Nice, had a good night with a bunch of randoms. Never can get into a party more than 3, usually play in a party of 2. I don't think that people are trying to CoD it out, but I definitely think that they don't get the teamwork aspect of it. Finally found a Vangard with throw and combined with Warp we were doing really well.

The MP is not nearly as "tacked-on" as I thought it would be. I'm actually enjoying it, although the random treasure buy is rough.

Bretimus_v2 said:
The MP is not nearly as "tacked-on" as I thought it would be. I'm actually enjoying it, although the random treasure buy is rough.
Yeah I wish you guaranteed specific items... like you always get one new weapon, one new character or character detail customization, along with the rocket launcher and medigel.

Well shit... I would've bought my own BF3 had I known that... Anyway I played last night and what do ya know... Apparently you can't run into a fight all big balls and come out smiling... Got destroyed a couple times, got the hang of it and then couldn't find a party that understood team work... I like it otherwise. Fun to throw things around and fricken sweet to lumber around as a krogan and hit things.

Links is super sniper and super medic AT THE SAME TIME.

Finally got ahold of it after three matches and buying my first booster packs.

Played through the demo yesterday. The single player was about what I was expecting, though the cover system feels a bit more wonky to me ( a la Shepard entering and exiting cover in strange ways, funky controls, maybe it's just me and it's been too long since I played ME2). I actually did enjoy the multiplayer, at least for a little while. Since it's the demo, and the modes are restricted, it got kind of boring and repetitive after a while.

But yeah, even on PC, some people were just bad. The first group I played with, two of our teammates consistently would run out to where there was little cover, get raped, and me and the 4th teammate would have to try and finish it out by ourselves. It got really annoying fast.

The second group I played with had 2 high level, obviously experienced players. They didn't fuck around, and we rolled through several matches. Definitely made it more enjoyable. Still, nobody else was using voice chat.

Also, for somebody who absolutely hated using the sniper rifle in ME1 and ME2, I loved the shit out of it in ME3's multiplayer. I just wish it reloaded a bit faster.

I love that they put a little more control into the Storm action. I've been really enjoying the crap out of MP. Still not that people using mics on PS3, but I've found a couple of really good teams that do. It makes a huge difference. Still haven't unlocked any of the other races though.

As far as the 1 mission gun upgrades go though...wow, they turn your weapon into death objectified.

Nick, sounds like you need to get a different sniper rifle. Good luck on the random draw.

NickKmet said:
Also, for somebody who absolutely hated using the sniper rifle in ME1 and ME2, I loved the s*** out of it in ME3's multiplayer. I just wish it reloaded a bit faster.
You can unlock a mod that enhances reload and clip size.... also another sniper rifle that has a bigger clip size. Not sure which one you have.

What's insane about the packs is that they EVEN SAY THERE'S A "SMALL CHANCE FOR UNCOMMON"

That is TCG addiction, bottled, and sold to me on a disc. I'm in danger.

It's unique and cool, but when you drop 20K on a pack and don't get medi-gel...it's infuriating. This just got bumped up to release day purchase. I'm willing to wait til it hits $40 for story, but I'm truly addicted to this MP.

Nick are you using the one shot-reload sniper rifle? I have an 8-in-the-clip, auto (more or less) that I use.

Biggest complaint, people are starting to get finicky and game jump. "You're only a Level 1 Infiltrator? I'm out!" Nevermind that I'm a N7 Lvl 30...and we're only taking on a Bronze Challenge.

From what I've seen, the multiplayer really looks like it'll be the best part of the game. I haven't gotten it because I don't want to put Origin on my PC, but still, I've seen enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133